Prologue: Iced Americano, the water.

My Miracle.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue : Iced Americano, the water.

 

“Eunsang-ah, you are coming to the field trip with us right?” Yoon Chanyoung asked with a hopeful smile on his face.

 

Cha Eunsang put the iced latte at the counter, in front of her best-friend. “This will be 8000 won, please sir,” she kicked in the amount into the cash machine.

 

Chanyoung pouted while taking out the money from his wallet to pay for his iced latte. “Did they prohibit you from talking about anything else other than works here?” he asked, handing over the money to Eunsang.

 

Eunsang understood the sarcasm from her best friend. “Chanyoung-ah, it’s not that I don’t want to go, but it’s too expensive and rather than going for the field trip, it’s better if I spend my holidays making money than spending,” she answered, handling over the receipt.

 

“I told you… I’ll pay for you this time. Just accept it as a thank gift from my father after what you and your mother had helped us before,” he was trying to persuade her.

 

“Chanyoung-ah, I appreciated your kindness, but please don’t make me feel awkward.”

 

“Just come along with us, or he would be asking about you all the time during the trip,” Lee Bo Na approached the two friends. “Even if his girlfriend is right in front of his eyes, all he thinks is only Cha Eunsang, Cha Eunsang, Cha Eunsang,” Bo Na pouted.

 

“Oh you’re here,” a bright smile appeared on Chanyoung’s face.

 

“What have you done to my boyfriend that he keeps on thinking about you? Didn’t I tell you to stop seduce him?” Bo Na asked furiously.

 

Eunsang snorted. “Yah, do you think I’m that pretty to reach that level?

 

“I never said you are pretty.”

 

“Yes, of course, but you are extremely pretty, so don’t worry since Chanyoung really likes pretty girl a lot,” Shinhye said. This bickering would happened every time the two of them met since Bo Na was really jealous with Chanyoung’s attitude on taking care of Eunsang.

 

“Yah, why must you asked me to meet you here?” Bo Na asked her boyfriend. “You are not supposed to disturb people who are working. Let’s go somewhere else,” she already locked her arms around Chanyoung’s.

 

Chanyoung grabbed the iced latte from the counter. “Jokkoman, Eunsang. Since I know you will act like this, I have no choice to tell you that I’ve already registered your name for the field trip. So no excuse anymore since I’ve already pay for it. If you are not coming, then I will send Bo Na to bother you every day,” Chanyoung joked at the end of his words.

 

“You what?” Eunsang asked, surprised.

 

“Come on, let’s go. We are late for the show,” Bo Na slowly dragged him to the door. “Yah, you better just come. I rather have you there than having to hear about his ranting on you,” Bo Na s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter