Fangirling

Have We Met Before

It’s been a week since Luhan met the cute young man, Xiumin, at the Eigengrau. ‘I really hope he is working today,’ Luhan thought to himself as he tucked his white button up into his black dress pants. He grabbed his notebook and coat before locking up his apartment.

Luhan took a deep breath as he rounded the corner down from the café. It will be fine, Luhan told himself trying to calm his nerves. He wiped his sweating palms on his pants before opening the door to the café. The smell of coffee and sweets rushed over him. His heart skipped a beat when he saw a familiar smiling face behind the counter. He smiled and exhaled, not realizing he was holding his breath. Luhan couldn’t take his eyes off of Xiumin as he walked up to the counter to order.

“Hey, Luhan!” Xiumin said.

“Hey.” Luhan said and smiled.

 “Well now that that’s out of the way, what can I get you?” Xiumin smiled, lighting the awkward tension.

Luhan smiled back awkwardly. “I’ll take a camel frappe.”

“Will that be all?”

“No, I’ll al-,” Luhan took a deep breath, hoping to calm the shaking-ness in his voice “I’ll also like to get your number?” Luhan smiled and glanced around nervously waiting for a reply.

Xiumin’s eyes widen in surprised. His cheeks flushed to a rosy color.

“I- I-,” Xiumin stuttered. “Okay.” He finally said.

Luhan looked up, smiling from ear to ear.

“Really!” Luhan said, keeping himself from jumping up and down like a five year old.

“Yes.” Xiumin replied, smiling at how adorable Luhan was acting.

Luhan was lying upside down on his couch, debating if he should text Xiumin. ‘Is it too soon? He just gave me his number a few hours ago. Ugh!! I don’t know!’  Luhan flopped up onto his elbows and reached for his orange kitten.

“Penelope, what should I do?” Luhan asked his kitten, setting her on his chest.

“Meow” she replied.

“You’re right, Penelope! I should just do it!” Luhan said, sitting up and setting Penelope beside him as he pulled put his cell phone.

Hey, Xiumin its Luhan. I was wondering if you would like to hangout sometime. Luhan set his phone on the coffee table in front of him. He leaned back and nuzzled Penelope against his neck.

“What’s taking him so long to text back?” Luhan asked, lifting Penelope up to look her in the face. “Do you think he likes me, Penelope?” Before Penelope could give a Luhan a reassuring ‘meow’, Luhan’s phone started vibrating. He jumped at the sound, and reached for his phone.

Heyy, Luhan! I would love too! ^_^ I’m free Thursday.

Great! I’ll plan everything! Luhan fell back on the couch, grinning like a kid in a candy shop.

“I have a date, Penelope!” Luhan lifted up his kitten, “I have a date, a date with Xiumin.”

 

 

oooOooo

Okay, tiny changes just so it fits better with the rewriten first chapter. Hopefully, i'll get the new chapter up tonight! So so sorry about the wait y'all! Please don't hate me!