Eigengrau

Have We Met Before

Luhan stepped into his favorite café, Eigengrau. The café had a mixture of small tables, bar seating and couch seating, with a tremendously soothing atmosphere. Which were a few reasons why it was Luhan’s favorite place to work on his photography edits; others were that they have free wifi and these delectable little tartes.

Luhan took his camel frappe and tarte over to a table beside a big, open window that looked out on to the street. He was broke from his people watching when someone touched his shoulder.

“Excuse me sir, do you have a minute?”

Luhan looked up at a young man not much older than himself. He had a sweet smile and pretty brown eyes.

“Yeah.” Luhan replied, and the young man sat down.

“Hello, my name is Xiumin and I’m the new manager of Eigengrau. I have heard that you're a regular here and was wondering if it’s okay if I ask you a few questio

“Sure.” Luhan replied, a little speechless that the young man wanted his opinion.

“First, may I have your name?”

“Luhan”

“Age?”

“Twenty-four”

“Okay and what about our café makes you come here?”

“Mainly because of the atmosphere, wifi and these tartes.” Luhan answered, lifting up the tarte.

The young man giggled. “I enjoy your honesty, Luhan.”

The way he said his name, struck Luhan weird, it was extreme familiar sounding. Almost like an old childhood memory or something. The man stood and extended his hand. Luhan took it and smiled. He had soft hands and Luhan noticed that he wasn’t wearing a ring.

‘Was that a wink?’  Luhan asked himself as the man said bye and walked away. ‘He totally just winked at me, right?’ He smiled to himself and returned to his editing and people watching.

 

oooOooo

Heyy, just wanted to point out that yes i did rewrite this chapter, and the next chapter only has a few changes. Nothing has changed with the plot line, the first chapter just really and i had to redo it. Sorry. But i'm finally updating ^-^, hope you like it!

120.jpg