ByungSurin07 |Coffee

Bangtan Exlcusive Review Shop

ByungSurin07- Coffee

Story Title: (4/5)

Erm it’s not really attention-grabbing, but I think it’s a good title for a one-shot :)

Description/Foreword: (9/10)

I think you could’ve put a little bit more, overall it was still nice. It’ll make the readers curious~

Story Plot: (5/5)

It’s a good plot :)

Flow: (/10)

Grammar/Spelling: (7/10)

‘incouragement’ should be spelled as ‘encouragement’.

As he walk towards her…’ Add ‘ed’ at the end of ‘walk’.

‘…his eyes where not leaving this certain place…’ ‘where’ should be ‘were’.

‘Not looking to where he's going, he suddenly tripped to one of the other waiters in the café.’

‘…incouraging his self and for tripping in front of her, and the coffee would probably be cold, he, now with more care to his environment…’

Trying to keep his figure, huh?’

‘"Someone's getting a special treatment, huh? As much as I want you to finally have a love life, can you give those to table 6 first?" Jongin was like.’

‘People in the café were getting more and more, since it was winter time and all those stuff.’

‘After several minutes the café was having more and more people…’

“Did you treated her well?"

"What did I told you, Kyungsoo?"

‘…which always made them workerrs laugh…’

“…you haven't got her number yet?"

‘…that's why I always go here…”

Appearance: (10/10)

The font you used was readable and you didn’t use crazy colors and font sizes that were hard to read.

Enjoyment: (10/10)

Total: (/50) (35/40)

This one-shot was kind of cute and funny at the same time XD Thanks for requesting here!~