Ice cream date

I choose you!
Yoseob pov
 
"There's your answer, hyung."
"Gomawo Gikwang.... I'll call you later."
"You better. If you don't then I will kidnap you, and keep you for my own."
"Haha I better call you back then."
The phone call disconnects. I do love him. I smile for a bit. Knowing that I actually love him. I should start being nice to him now. I stood up and started to walk out of the garden. The thought of Doojoon makes me happy. 
As I was walking back to my room, I bumped into the King.
"Ahh! I'm very sorry! Your heist!" I bowed.
"Haha don't be sorry Yoseob. It was just a mistake. And don't call me that anymore. Call me Appa." The king replied
"Ahh.... Ne appa." I bowed again.
"YOSEOB!" A voice said
I turned around to see Doojoon walking toward me. My lips start to form a smile.
"Well I better leave you two alone." The king said
I bowed to him.
"Yoseob, what were you talking about with appa?" Doojoon questioned.
"Nothing..."
"Oh is that true? Anyway, I'm bored just staying in the place. Let's go get ice cream!"
As I was about to respond, he grabbed my hand and started to drag me out the door.
"Wait! Your majesty! Where are you going?" His servant Dongwoon asked.
"Don't worry Dongwoon. My queen and I are just going to get ice cream. So you don't need to follow me."
"Are you sure your majesty?"
"Yes, I'm sure."
Dongwoon bowed. 
"Let's go!"
 
*At the ice cream parlor*
I felt really weird at the parlor. As we were ordering, there were so many people pictures of us and won't leave us alone.
"Doojoonie..... " I whispered to him
"What?"
"I feel awkward.... Many people are taking pictures of us...."
"They're not taking pictures of us. They're talking pictures of me. Because I'm handsome."
I giggled a bit. It's true. He is handsome.
 
Doojoon pov
These fans have been following Yoseob and I all day! It's really annoying!! I grabbed Yoseob's hand and we rushed out the ice cream parlor. 
 
Yoseob pov
"Yoseob, let's go somewhere else."
Doojoon started to cross the street, without looking for any cars. He stopped in the middle of the road. 
"YOSEOB! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
I looked to my left. I see a car driving up very fast. It looks like it's not going to stop. 
"YOSEOB! COME ON! LET'S GO!" He waved to me.
The car is not stopping. It's aiming for Doojoon. I didn't want the Prince to get hurt.
"DOOJOON! WATCH OUT!!"
I ran up to him, and pushed him away. Leaving all the impact with me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Author's note: Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. It's school that's why. Also it's very short.... Sorry......Anyway, What will happen to Yoseob? Will he live or die?