My feelings

I choose you!
Yoseob pov
 
I woke up feeling something around my waist. I slowly turn around, and i see a handsome face in front of me. Do i really love him?
I slowly touch his cheek. My heart is racing. I look at every feature on his face. He truly is handsome.
 
"Admiring my handsome face huh?"
I jumped a little, and took off my hand from his cheek.
He slowly open his eyes.
 
"Good morning yeobo." He smiled.
 
Ahh!! His smile is a killer!! No wonder girls love him. He pulled me in closer to his body. I don't know why, but i like these gestures. I'm craving for more. I think i fallen head over heels. I snuggle closer to him. I close my eyes, and breath in his scent. I want to treasure this moment. 
 
Doojoon pov
 
I think Yoseob fell for my trap. He loves me now. I'm so happy! Now i need him to admit it. I smirked.
 
"Yeobo, saranghae....." 
 
After my words slipped out of my mouth, Yoseob's eyes quickly opened, and he got off his bed.
 
"Ehh..... I'm going to wash now!" He quickly ran to the bathroom, and locked the door.
 
I sat up on the bed. 
"Ha.... Kyeopta..... He doesn't have to guts to confess to me yet."
I got out of bed and i walked out of his room.
 
Yoseob pov
 
He said he loves me. How am i suppose to respond? I don't really know my feelings yet? Do i really love him, or do i like the gestures he gives me? I'm so confused! I became gay because of him! It's his fault!! I stepped out of the bath tub, and looked at the mirror.
 
"WHAT THE HELL?!?" I yelled.
 
I had a blue and purple bite mark on my neck. That damn prince gave me a hickey! He's gonna pay for this!
 
Doojoon pov
 
"WHAT THE HELL?!?"
 
I got startled by Yoseob's scream. Is he alright? I ran to his room and knocked on the bathroom door.
 
"Yeobo! Are you okay? Did something bad happen?" I was worried something bad happened to him. He opened the door, with a mad face.
 
"WHY THE HELL DID YOU GIVE ME A HICKEY?!?!" He yelled. 
 
"Isn't it obvious? I was marking you."
 
"Well, don't mark me anymore!"
 
"Well, if i don't mark you, then you're not mine."
 
"You don't have to mark me to be yours!" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hi! Again... Sorry for a really short chapter. I just can't make really long chapters. I don't know why!!?? Anyway.... Did Yoseob just confess?? Find out in my next update! Please comment, subscrible, and maybe upvote!