Should I?

I choose you!
Doojoon pov
 
 
"What did you just say?"
"Are you deaf or something?! I said you don't have to mark me to be yours anymore!!"
"Oh! So you admit it huh?"
"Admit what?"
"That you're in love with me."
"I never said that!"
"Yes you did."
"No!"
"Yes."
"No!"
"Yes."
"No!"
"Yes."
"No!"
I'm really getting tired of this game. I lifted him over my shoulder and threw him on the bed.
 
"YAH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! HAJIMA!" He yelled
 He kept struggling to get out of my grip. I stared at his eyes. He stared back. He slowly started to calm down. Are my eyes really irresistible? 
"Good. Now calm down. I'm not going to hurt you."
He started to breath heavy. I think it's because of all my weight on him. I slowly got off of him, laid down beside him, and back hugged him. 
"I will never hurt you." I whispered into his ear.
I truly mean that. I will never hurt him. I will protect him.
 
Yoseob pov
 
 
I felt shivers run down my spine when his hot breath touches my skin. He is really good at seducing me. Should I tell him I love him or no? What should I do? I never felt like this before! If I marry him, what will happen? Good or bad things might happen if we get married. Especially bad things because we both are guys. If I don't marry him, then I won't see him anymore. I still want to see him. Why is life so hard?!
I slowly got out of his hug and got out of bed. That was easier than I thought.
"Where are you going?" He questioned.
I turned around.
"I need sometime to think. Please let me go for awhile."
"Oh... Okay..... Go ahead."
I can't believe he let me go. I'm glad he respected my decision. I was heading to the garden. Leaving a confused Doojoon on the bed.
 
*At the garden*
"Wahh! These flowers are beautiful!" I said with a huge smile on my face.
I took a huge smell of the flowers. They smell amazing! I sat down at a bench. While looking at the sky, and thinking, my phone rang.
I slowly answered.
"Yeobosayo?"
"YANG YOSEOB!! ARE YOU OKAY?!?????!???!!!!! WHY AREN'T YOU COMING TO SCHOOL ANYMORE?!?!?!!!?? DID THE PRINCE HURT YOU?!?!!?!?!!??! IF HE DID, THEN I WILL SMACK HIS FIRM !!!!!!" Yelled Gikwang
"Hehe..... I'm fine, Gikwang. You don't have to worry about me. The prince didn't hurt me. So you don't have to smack his firm . Wait..... How do you know his is firm?"
"Uhh.... Never mind that! Are you going back to school?"
"Umm..... Mian.... I can't anymore. I need to spend more time with the prince."
"Ohh.... Well....... I guess it will be hard to see you now...."
" Jinjja mian.......Gikwang...ah.... Can I ask you something?"
"Yeah of course you can. What is it?"
"Should I marry the prince or no? I'm really confused. I need your help."
"Hyung, that's your decision. Not mine. If you love him, then go for it. If you don't love him. You should just kick him to the curb."
"Gikwang! This is no time for jokes!"
"I'm not joking hyung. Answer my question. Do you love him?"
"Y-yes."
 
 
 
 
 
Author's note: Another update!!! I'm so sorry it sooooooo short!!! I can't think of anything!!!! I really hate my stories..... My chapters are always so short! I'm so bad at making these! Please don't be mad at me!! I promise my next fanfiction will be longer! If I have any ideas...... Anyway! Please comment, subscribe, and or upvote!