Wedding day!

I choose you!

Wedding day!

Doojoon pov

*Okay Doojoon just stay calm! Breath in breath out!*
"Hyung! Just stay calm!" Dongwoon said.
"How can I?! I'm so nervous Dongwoon! What if I mess up my vows?! Ahh!!! What should I do?!?!"
"Hyung, all you gotta do us stay calm. If you're that nervous, think of your future with Yoseob hyung."
"Yeah, you're right....." 
I've never been this nervous in my life before. In a few minutes our ceremony will begin. I wonder how my bride is doing?

Yoseob pov

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not ready to be married!!!!!!!!!!!"
"YAAHH, HYUNG!! DON'T SAY THAT!!!!! THAT'S THE NERVE TALKING!!!!!" Yelled Gikwang.
"What's gonna happen if I mess up my vows?! I'm gonna humiliate myself infront of all those people! If I mess up, Doojoon might think I don't love him!!"
I felt a hand hit my head.
"YAHHH HYUNG!!!! DON'T YOU SAY THAT!!  DOOJOON LOVES YOU!!! EVEN IF YOU MESS UP, HE WILL STILL LOVE YOU!!!" Yelled Gikwang again.
"YAHH!! That hurts!!"
He's right....... I shouldn't doubt..... But i'm so nervous!!


No one's pov

There is only 5 more minutes until the ceremony begins. Both the bride and the groom are freaking out!
"AHHHHHH!!!! What to do?!?!?" The couple said in unison. 

The ceremony begins!
*Taeyang's Wedding dress plays"

Doojoon pov

*Deep breath Doojoon.... Deep breath..... Inhale, exhale.......* Ahhh!!! I'm soooooooo nervous!! I hope I do well...... As the music changed into wedding music everybody stood up, because the bride is here. Wow...... Is this the Yoseob i'm gonna marry? He's........... Beautiful. He looks like an angel with that dress on. I see him walking toward me with his arm linked to his father's arm. I better not mess this up.

Yoseob pov

Wow...... Doojoon looks so....... Handsome. I can't believe I never liked him the first place. No, he's not handsome....... He's gorgeous! He has a big smile on his face. I smile back. Him and I look into each others eyes. I feel like crying. This is the best day of my life. As I reached Doojoon, I let go of my father and hugged him. Then I reached for Doojoon's hand. 
"You may all be seated." Said the Pastor. 
"Doojoon, do you take Yang Yoseob to be your wedded wife?"
"I do."
"Then, Yoseob, do you take Yoon Doojoon to be your wedded husband?"
"I do."
"Yoon Doojoon, you may now say your vow."

Doojoon pov

Here it goes.
"I, Yoon Doojoon, take you, Yang Yoseob to be my wedded wife. Through good and bad times. When I met you, I prayed that you are the one, and I was right. I prayed that my life would be much better with you. I love you, Yang Yoseob. I hope you and I will grow old together. Our love is eternal, and no one will break it. Again, I love you, Yang Yoseob."

Yoseob pov

Hearing Doojoon's vow makes me so happy! I wanted to cry! I never knew he felt that way for me! Now, it's my turn to say my vow. Here it goes.
"Yoon Doojoon, I love you. Today is the best day of my life. It wouldn't be the best if you weren't here with me. I'm glad that you picked me as your wedded wife. I'm glad that I'm here with you. If you weren't in my life, I don't know what I will be doing right now. Yoon Doojoon, I hope our lives will be much different from the past. I love you, Yoon Doojoon, and that will not change."
I see a tear falling from his eye. Hehehe...... He likes my vow.
"Alright! Yoon Doojoon you may now kiss the bride!" The Pastor announced.
"My pleasure." Doojoon said.
He wrapped his arm around my waist, and pulled me in for a deep kiss. I respond. I wrap my arms around his neck, for a better position.
"Congratulation! To Mr. and Mrs. Yoon!"
Suddenly Doojoon broke the kiss.
"Finally, you are mine now." Doojoon smirked.
"And you are mine." I giggled.
It's official. My name is Yoon Yoseob, and I will love Yoon Doojoon. Forever.

 

Author's note: I finally finished! I felt really awkward writing the vows.... It was my first time writing one. I'm not even married! Anyway, i'm going to make a very short sequel to this story. It will be a one shot. I hope you guys liked this story! I think this is the best story I wrote. Again, I hope you guys liked this story!