Chapter 3- Confession

When love challenges us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, hyung! Why are we coming here?" Sehun asked Luhan while they're walking.

Luhan didn't answer. He is looking straight to things in front of him. Sehun takes a deep sigh

They're going to a store near their dorm. Luhan asked to accompany him since he felt so bored to be in dorm. Plus now, he is feeling like he has lost a piece of his soul. Like something is not completed. Yeah, after that break up, he now seems cold makes the members have no idea what is wrong with him.

"Well, well. Hyungie!" Sehun acted cute. "Why are you like this, huh?" He asked.

Again. No answer.

Sehun stops his steps. He takes a place right in front of Luhan makes their faces are so close and about to have a touch.

"Hey! Maknae! What are you doing?!" Luhan exploded as he was startled. He blushes because their noses touched already.

Sehun pouts like a little child. He steps backward.

"It's me who should ask! What are we doing here?! Hyung! Tell me what's wrong with you today? No, wait, you should tell me right ing now what the hell is wrong with you these days?! After the thing that happened in the changing room, you act so weird!" Sehun said, kinda screamed, makes them both now getting attention from people around.

Luhan widen his eyes. He stomps on the maknae's foot.

"Hey! Why did you do it!" Sehun groaned.

"You stupid! You didn't have to swear like that! People are now staring at us! What if someone recognizes us?!" Luhan managed to say many words, not like before where he kept in his coldness.

"So what? I don't give a if they recognize us!" Sehun again acted like a child.

Luhan's blood pressure is now going higher. Rather than scolding the maknae, he decides to take a walk, leaving Sehun behind him with a mouth wide-opened.

"That hyung!" Sehun mouthed as Luhan is getting farer from him. "Hyung!" he called Luhan.

Sehun finally catches Luhan and now they're just about 30 centimeters away. Sehun pulls Luhan's right shoulder.

"Why? You're here to curse on me again?" Luhan asked with cold gaze.

Sehun statued. He feels sorry for what he has done before. He shoudn't have been that way to his hyung. It wasn't decent at all.

"Sorry, hyung. I am just... seeing you these days, well, it makes... me worried..." Sehun muttered.

Luhan looks at him with a warm eyes. He also feels guilty for being so selfish whom acted as the way he wanted without thinking about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter