Chapter 2- Hospital

When love challenges us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Miss Park, your turn now. Please follow me.” the nurse said while pointing the doctor’s room direction.

 

Park Bom stands up and covers her face, scared that everyone in the waiting room will recognize her. It’s been a year since she needs to go hospital  routinely to treat her lymph node. She has lymphatic gland inflammation which makes her lymph nodes sometimes get swollen if she feels tired of her schedules. Surely it’s not an easy thing to get thru but she has to be tough to face it all. Fortunately, there are 2NE1 members who always support her no matter what.

 

“So, your lymph nodes are swollen again?” the doctor asked her when she enters the room.

 

“Yes they are. I’m sorry I had tried my best to be not that busy as you said, but I had no choice. I am so sorry, doc.” Bom answered. She is pouting which makes all the doctor can do just is sighing.

 

“Okay, Miss Park. I hate to say it, but if you keep not listening to me, I have no idea what would happen to you.” the doctor said, intending to warn her.

 

Bom looks scared of what she just heard. She nods wishing it all will stop soon. She hates the routine of going to the hospital, hiding all of this from her fans and getting some treatments that she hates. She just wants to end it all. But, how?

 

“Doc, my lymph… it’s not this bad years ago. Is it getting worst or something? I mean, I just can’t get it that now I have to get some treatments, while a few years ago I just had to put some ice packs on the lymph and it would be better. But now I have to go in and out of the hospital for taking care of it.” Bom said almost cries.

 

The doctor looks at her, feeling pity about her. He gets closer to her. He pats her shoulder.

 

“Yeah, I need to be honest, Miss Park, you need to be careful from now on. It’s getting worst these months. I checked your lab result days ago, it’s not getting better. Your schedule is so tight. Thinking from my point of view, you need to decrease your activities. Your lymph is now so easy to get swollen.” the doctor continued explaining.

 

Suddenly, Bom feels there is a huge weight on her shoulder. She holds his head which is pounding. She needs to accept the fact that her disease is getting worst. How will she say it to the members? To her manager? Even to her fans?

 

“So, what will happen if I’m continuing to do my activities?” she asked looks ready to hear any answer from the doctor.

 

“Of course, it will get worst and worst. And it will reach its limit in a point where you have to be hospitalized for some times.” the doctor said the truth with no hesitation for her good. If he didn’t tell her about these things, she might still force herself to do some heavy schedules.

 

“Thanks doc for telling me. I’ll do my best to do everything you ask me to. So, what should I do now? My lymph is still swollen. Look at my jaw, it’s bigger now.” Bom said with showing her lower jaw.

 

The doctor checks it for a moment. He brings out his doctor’s stuff from his pocket. He uses those to check Bom’s lower Jaw.

 

“It’s okay. Just cov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter