Chapter 1- Break up

When love challenges us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She’s calling you again?” asked Suho to Luhan who staring at his cell phone.

 

Luhan just frowns and sits beside him. Suho hatches his breath.

 

“I told you before, I told you for many times. Just forget her, Lu. She would be suffered if you stay with her.” Suho said while looking randomly at things in front of him.

 

“And I said it for many times. I just can’t leave her. I mean, I’ve been with her through these two years. How can I leave and forget her?” Luhan answered.

 

“God! Damn it! Who cares how many years that you two have spent? It is still not the right thing to do! Your world has changed, hyung! Our world has! If our fans know her, you just know what would happen, right? So, you want to harm her peaceful life or what?” Suho said angrily. He just can’t take it to see how selfish Luhan to hang on in his relationship with that girl.

 

Suho exactly knows that dating just would ruin everything they have achieved now. He doesn’t want luhan to disappoint the fans. Luhan’s so popular among them in EXO. He should be more careful in everything he does. So many eyes now watching him that he can’t make any mistake if he wants to survive in this entertainment world.

 

“Yeah. I know.” Luhan said while keeping his head down.

 

“So, now what? You’ll answer the phone or what?” Suho asked hoping that Luhan would just reject it.

 

“I’ll answer it, and can you please leave me alone? I’m sorry but it’s my privacy, if you don’t mind please?” Luhan asked by showing his sparkle deer eyes.

 

“Okay. But, remember what I just said. It’s not because I don’t like it that you are with her now. But, I think by you’re now with her, sonner or later fans will find out. And, we all know things that gonna happen to her.” Suho warned him and went outside the room while shaking his head.

 

After the lid closed, luhan takes a deep breath. His hand is holding the phone where there’s a name of a girl that he loves so much.

 

 “Xiaohui? You there?” luhan picked up the call, he’s sweating a lot.

 

“Yes, dear. How are you? You didn’t send me any news today. I was wondering about you.” said the voice across the phone.

 

“Well. I’m good. I’m sorry that I didn’t call or send any text for today.” Luhan said with a heavy voice like something has stuck in his throat.

 

“It’s okay. I know you’re so busy with your boys. Anyways, I have a great news to share!”

 

Luhan’s eyes are wandering around the waiting room of Music Bank Show. He’s planning to say that he and her should end now or something bad would happen to her. Suho is right. He shouldn’t wait any longer. It is now or never.

 

“Wait, dear. Can I speak first?” luhan cut in the halfway of her talking.

 

Then there’s a moment of silence where it’s really nerve-wrecking for Luhan.

 

“Yes, sure. I mean, it’s always you who have the most important news to share. Mine is nothing.” She said and her tone is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter