Impression

The Battle

Impression

 

  (Okay this is going to be more focused on HunHan)

 

    Luhan woke up just like any other day. The clouds were puffy, hovering around the vast sapphire blue sky. The sun shone briliantly. It was weekend, which means there is time to spend together with the other nine boys. He jumped out of bed and proceeded into the living room. The living room was huge. It had many mirrors on the wall, a huge dining table made of refined glass, and beside the it was the kitchen where Kyungsoo would alsways be found there, cooking gleefully. There were two floors, 6 rooms on each floor. And yes, the house was obviously very huge, and it never failed to amaze him everytime. What was puzzling was the contrast. The exterior of the house was made out of woods, that were not piled up properly, but the interior, was so appalling. Although he knew everyone were also puzzled about this fact, but the only thing he thought was that he had fun. He had people to play with, joke with, laugh with and it felt like brotherhood. There was nothing in this world that could break them up. But this few days, Luhan was a little out of person. He didn't feel right. He felt something was missing in his life.

  "Oooh, good morning, Luhan Hyung!" Chanyeol waved at him while making his way into the kitchen to have a drink.

  "Good morning, Chanyeol," Luhan replied in a tired manner. He just didn't know why he was acting this way.

  One by one, the boys woke up. They all greeted one another except for somebody. Someone who always had the same dull expression on his face. Someone who would always be at the corner, not caring about what was happening around him. Someone who would always ignore people, and always succeeded it not having much eye contact with anyone. Oh Sehun.

  Still, living with them will always bring good memories to Luhan. It was like they meant everything to Luhan.

  "Yah, Luhan, why are you day-dreaming over there? Come and join us for breakfast," Kai beckoned.

  "Hmmph.. Okay."

  "What is wrong? Why do you look odd these few days? Are you sick or something?"

  "No, it is okay. Maybe I am still trying to adapt to a new year in school."

  "I know, classes are boring. But hey, this year seems a little bit or exciting. Aren't you looking forward to it?"

  "Uhh, yeah..," Luhan quickly dug into his meal.

 

 

 

 

 

 

   It was Monday. Time for school. Sehun dressed up as usual and prepared to go to school. Before leaving with his hyungs, he took a sip of hot chocolate. As what they would do everyday, walking through the forest and maybe even meeting with some wild creatures. It was kind of wierd that even his school was in the forest, but none of the boys ever went out of the forest. Everytime Sehun would be at the last behind, alone. He hated being lonely. That was for sure. But that was all because he did not want to offend anyone, recalling the past when he was younger.

 

 

  "Sehun, I have got to tell you something."

  "Yes, Kris Hyung? Is anything the matter?"

  "I think it is time for you to know about your past. Obviously you also had parents, and I know you have been wanting to know what happened, right?"

  "Yeah..."

  "I know it is going to be a big news for you and it will take you long to get past it, but I think you have every right to know about this as a son."

  "Carry on."

  "Truth to be told, your parents were silenced to death. A worser word to say, 'killed'. And that was all because during that time when your parents just gave birth to you, they were really happy. They were really proud to have you as a son. They went on telling their relatives about it, and one day, when the furniture they had ordered came, one of the workers came forward and said,' Your baby is sure cute, ' and the worker went to pat your head. But because your parents were very protective of you, they scolded the worker for touching you. I know this is very childish of them to do that but I knew it was because they loved you, a lot. But, the worker wasn't a such pushover. He was angry. He went home to tell his elder brother about what happened. His older brother, who worked as a mafia or some bad guy, instructed his gang to kill your parents. But they still had a kind heart to not kill you but just abandon you somewhere in the forest. I know this is really very stupid of your parents, but you have to be aware of your surroundings. I'll leave you in the room for the time being," Kris said.

  And that was when Sehun started being alone. Although he did not say anything wrong, the students in school still bullied him since he was the quietest among all.

 

 

 

  "Sehun, Sehun, snap out of your thoughts. If not, we are really going to leave you here and go to school without you."

  "Uhhh... okay, I'll just follow. You can go ahead."

 School is going to be tough...

  It was 7.45am. Still early. Sehun made his way towards a vendor machine to get a refreshing drink.

  "Hey... see who we've got here, alone, by himself. Doesn't that make him an easy target??" Sehun turned around only to realised it was the infamous bully gang, Big Bang. Sehun's eyes widened upon seeing their arrival.

  Now, the bullying starts. Again.

  "Come on, pimp. Don't tell me you are afraid of us... Because your stupid group called 'Exo' is not stealing the limelight from us. And this is no fair," the leader, G-Dragon said. Sehun clenched his fist.

  "Haahaahaa... Just take this as training, you little ," TOP said, cracking his knuckles, preparing to fight.

  Sehun didn't know what to do. At this lost moment, all he thought was not to offend anyone. He was still in a daze when D-Lite punched him in the stomach. Well, powers are not allowed when there are no lessons, so they couldn't use them unless they wanted to get caught by the discipline master into detention. Just when Victory was about to give him another punch on his flat cheeks, he got knocked out, unconsious. The rest of the Big Bang members turn around, only to realise that it was one of the most powerful member in Exo. Luhan. And of course, without another word, afraid to cause any more trouble, they dragged the unconsious member and scurried away. Luhan came to Sehun.

 

 

 

 

  Luhan was walking around school out of boredom when he heard something. It sounded like someone being punched. He tried to trace where it was coming from and found Big Bang crowding over a boy. The boy was timid, skinny and looked in pain. His eyes showed loneliness within him, but Luhan could feel the connection between them. And that was when he realised. . Its Sehun. Luhan didn't know why, but he found himself sneakily going behind the bullies, and hit D-Lite hard. He was of course shocked upon the reaction, but he had to cover it quick, lest Big Bang also thought he was a pushover. The bullies hurriedly dragged their hurt member away and Luhan, without thinking, just rushed to Sehun. He cared for Sehun. He could feel it. Sehun was lonely.

  "Are you okay?"

  "Yeah, I'm fine."

  Sehun hardly talked. Finally, he could hear his voice again. It sounded weak. But behind it, he could hear his angelic voice. It felt like heaven. He had the urge of taking care of the younger one. But before he could help Sehun to get up of his feet, Sehun pushed his hand away. He got up on his own, leaving Luhan behind.

 

 

 

 

  Sehun just couldn't figure out. When the older spoke to him and inquired about him, he felt like there was at least someone, who cared about him. He could feel Luhan's true feeling. It was like they somehow to some connection between them. Sehun was mezmerised by the older's pink lips, that appeared so soft, so tender. He wanted to touch it. And his eyes... it was perfect... He could go on staring at Luhan's face until he came back to his senses.

  No, Luhan is just caring for me as a member. No real feelings behind it. What were you thinking? Sehun? Are you crazy?

  Sehun quickly pushed Luhan away and left him there. He did not want to think much about it.

 

 

   But, that was just the beginning...

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hehe... Is it still short? Well, please comment D;. If not i don't know what you guys think about this story. :p. And yes, the other couple I will be bringing in will be BaekYeol and KaiSoo, since I so far have not seen anyone commenting about it. And I think I'm going to write both fluff and angst. Again, should I rate it M? But even if I do so, it will just be kissing.. Or do you guys want me to do it more sickly?( you know what I mean.. haha). Okay, enjoy, and sorry if the update took quite long... hey... I only started writing ytd.. Oh and I guess the angst will be more at the end? Yeah, upvote and subscribe!!

Love,

Chelise <3