Travelling Back

The Battle

  TRAVELLING BACK

 

The doors opened as two figures entered. The place was small, about the size of a lift. One figure wearing a polished black suit while the other, wearing a white glittery one. As soon as they entered, the doors shut behind them with a loud 'bang'. They finally found it.  It was what they had waited for. The cherishing moment. They found the secret hideout that could lead to somewhere. A secret hideout that could bring them to the past and future. Without further a-do, the black suited guy raised up his right arm, snapping his fingers to create a sound. It was quiet for a moment, but after that, something appeared.

  A gold circled shaped came out from one side of the walls. It seemed like a clock. But what was difference was that it was not numbers 1 to 12. It was representing years. The hour hand arm was pointing to a four digit number which stated '2013'. Without hesitation, the white suited guy rotated the circled shaped in a clock-wise manner( which means the year was descending), like rotating the steering wheel of a car. And soon after, he stopped. Now the hour arm was pointing at a different four digit number. It was now '1990'. Well, there wasnt much difference between '2013' and '1990'. Just 23 years. The door opened, and the two figures stepped out.

  There was no time to waste.

"Yes, we finally arrived," Suho said with a 'i did it' face.

"Enough talking, we have to act fast," Kris answered while rolling his eyes.

  Indeed, they have arrived, but now, they could not delay. It was time to search for somewhat the two man called 'Successors'. But first, they had to visit, the Tree Of Life. The two man came out of the secret hideout, and finally, able to breathe fresh air. Everything was almost the same as in '2013', except that it was less modernised. As they reached to the destination, tears could be seen piping down Suho's cheeks. He ran towards a tree, followed by Kris, who displayed almost no emotions.

"Tree Of Life!! I Finally get to see you again!" Suho exclaimed in his hoarse voice that was caused by all the crying.

  Kris squated beside Suho as he sighed. "This isn't the time to mourn for it. But it is already good that the Tree Of Life could survive until 2012 before an unexpected 'war' happened. We should have tried to do something about it."

  "Yeah, but now we have to start training our 'sucessors' from young so that we could make it in time before the battle starts," Suho replied, trying to wipe away his tears on his cheeks.

  The both of them stayed with the Tree Of Life for a little while before they heard a grumpy noise. It seemed like some one talking. And then,the noise got louder, and that was when they realised it was the Tree Of Life talking.

"I'm getting older year by year. Im glad that you guys could figure out a way to travel back to the past. But now we have to act fast. We need to gather ten more babies and train them from young. But yes, you must be wondering, what about the parents? I have been observing  two couples that will be giving birth to a baby each this year. But unfortunately, when i saw their future, their parents would get into a car accident and the mother of another baby would pass away after the baby was born, which would lead the father into eloping away with the house mortaged and the baby abondoned around this area. And if you were thinking, yes, all the ten boys would be orphans.But this year, only two of the ten would be born and so i suggest you train them first and then followed by the rest in the subsequent years. And obviously they would be the strongest out of the ten. The battle is going to start in 2013, and that is why we have to prepare earlier, so that I won't die in 2012. Blame you guys on your complacency," the Tree gave a long talk before it almost ran out of breath.

"But then what must we train them?" Kris asked, confused.

"The boys will have powers, not through tatoo logos or stuff like that, but mentally. They need to get used to it, so you have to make them get stronger. And to tell you more information, they are going to have what i say 'partner' that they would need so that their abilities would be stronger. And of course you guys will have partners too but i cannot tell you much now, because they will know who their partners are by their heart. You guys just have to guide them while they grow up," the Tree Of Life answered.

  The two man answered, before heading towards a house that the tree formed for them, to stay. Of course, it had to be near the tree but what was more terrifying, was that it was in the forest.