The Test

The Battle

The Test

 

 (Focus on KaiSoo)

   It has been a few days since school started. Kai sat on the sofa and watched TV. Meanwhile, he drifted into the scene that happened last few days...

 

 

 

 

    "Okay, Class, now I am going to put you into a test to see how strong you have developed. Although you guys are of different ages, I will send you by your groups. The difficulty will be set according to how many members you have. So, to not waste further time, let me shortly brief you on the mission. Once I send you guys into the room, I will set one leader to be the one who instructs. So without his instructions, you guys cannot do anything. This is to observe your teamwork. Everybody will be watching how other groups perform, but I want everyone to keep quiet during the test. Any audience who speaks will be disqualified and their group will get zero as your score. This test will determine if you are ready to start classes this year. If you fail, you will have to keep re-doing it. Enough said. Let's start. EXO. You guys will go first. Lay, you will be the leader, since you will be healing them. Now lets check you attendance," the teacher briefed the class.

 

 

Attendance List:

 

1. Luhan - Telekinesis

2. Xiumin - Frost

3. Lay - Healing (Leader)

4. Baekhyun - Light

5. Chen - Lightning

6. Chanyeol - Fire

7. Kyungsoo - Earthquake

8. Tao - Time

9. Sehun - Wind

10. Kai - Teleportation

Total attendance: 10/10 (All Present)

 

 

 

 

  The ten boys entered the squad. They were all warming up. Silence enveloped the whole arena and now no one was speaking. Lay sat at the corner, revising 's abilities. Then, they saw a door that was at the very end open. At the sight of their 'test', they were totally shocked. There stood a huge wolf on all fours, which was very tall and huge. Roughly estimating, it was about 15 feet tall. It's gruelsome eyes which were slanted stared at the boys. It was no easy task. The silverish fur coated the wolf, making its appearance look more bold. The sharp fingernails on its paws were so sharp that it looked like it could kill someone with just one scratch. Now, even Lay was appalled. But nonetheless, he had to start instructing. The wolf's expression suddenly became even more fierce and menacing when the chains around it were removed. It looked like it was drooling, for a meal...

 

 "Tao, slow down the time," Lay said calmly when the wolf starting charging towards them.

 "Now, Baekhyun, blind it's eyes with light" The wolf was confused as to where he was going now, and it started going in different directions.

 "Xiumin! Hurry freeze the legs!" Now Lay is getting more anxious. But the wolf was strong, since Tao couldn't slow it down much longer.

 "Sehun, wrap his neck with Wind," The wolf was now, the air, choking. But Sehun said it was too heavy so he couldn't last long.

 "Okay, Luhan, now hurry throw him to the wall. You should have neough strength to do it now." Luhan did as he was instructed. The wolf was a little weak from the throw, but it could regain consiousness anytime soon.

 "Kyungsoo, shake the ground a little." Well, Kyungsoo could only shake a little because he didn't want the school the collapse( IK that's crazy). But since the damage that the 'mini' earthquake did was little, the wolf started running towards Kyungsoo, now it's eyes only on him.

 "HURRY, KAI BRING HIM TO A CORNER, FAST!!!" Luckily Lay instructed fast and Kai manage to teleport him. The wolf ended up banging on a wall instead, now weak to attack again.

 "Okay, now Chanyeol and Chen, finish it off with Fire and Lightning. It should be easy now" And now the wolf is gone.

 

 

 

 

(Kai & Kyungsoo)

 

  Kai was wondering how he could help, because all he could do was to teleport. But somehow he felt something was going to happen. Now the wold was thrown to the wall. It could stall some time. But unexpectedly, the wold was stronger than he has though it would be. But Lay was smart, he asked Kyungsoo to shake the ground a little. To his horror, the wolf started charging towards Kyungsoo. During that hectic moment, he felt like something stabbed him in his chest. It was painful, not physically, but mentally. Like he was about to lose something. He had the urge to save Kyungsoo. On the same time Lay instructed him to teleport Kyungsoo somewhere else, he did what he was instructed. He placed Kyungsoo's head on his lap. He seemed worried. Kyungsoo's face looked so scared and taken aback. He could basically feel him trembling.

  "Kyungsoo-ah, are you okay?!"

  "I-I'm scared..."

  "It's okay, I'm here."

 Kai had never comforted anyone like the way he did to Kyungsoo. It was like caring for someone who meant a lot to him. What Are You Thinking? He is my member, of course I have to save him! He reassured Kyungsoo that everything will be fine. Finally, he saw Kyungsoo calming down and in a better state.

  "Kai, you are my savior. Without you, I would have been attack by that scary monster."

  "It's nothing. My powers are so lame. I couldn't even help to do anything in fighting the wolf. I'm so useless."

  "No, you are not. To me, you have the best powers because you saved me. I'm really grateful for that. You should treasure your powers."

  Kai had never felt this way before. He felt like he meant something. He felt treasured, like someone needed him. He couldn't get it. Why is my heart beating so fast? He looked at Kyungsoo's face. It was so appealing. Kyungsoo's big eyes matched with his. They looked at each other warmly. It seemed like some affinity. But Kai thought it was probably because they grew up together. Then he looked at Kyungsoo's lips. It was smilling. Smilling so warmly towards him. Not longer after, he didn't know why he ended up kissing Kyungsoo. Their lips touched each other. Kai was shocked at what he did, but he slowly adjusted and closed his eyes, longing to stay in that position forever. Suddenly, Kyungsoo pushed his chest away from him.

  "Wh-What did you j-just do to m-me??"

  "Uhh... Im sorry, it wasn't intentional.. I didn't know why I did it. I'm very sorry"

  Kyungsoo gave him an 'I forgive you' expression and smiled again. He loved it when Kyungsoo smiled that way.

 

 

   "Okay, EXO, please procceed back to the audience venue. You did extremely well today," the teacher said, pleased.

  Kai was very, very happy. For no reason. Why did I kiss him just now? It was so embarrasing. Aishh...

 

 

 

 

  "Hey what is wrong with you? You have been giggling to yourself for the past few minutes. At first I though you were laughing because of the TV, but then I realised the programme was a football match. No way you would giggle because of it. That would be crazy," Tao, who have been sitting beside him for quite a while now, talked to him.

  "Heehee, it's nothing. I was just remember some stuff"

 

  I don't know why I'm smiling at what happened that day, but I knew I liked it... But do you like it too???

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm shoo sad because no one is commenting about whether you guys like my story plot or not D: I need to know if you guys want me to change anything, or just give me suggestions, I would really appreciate it. Btw, is mere kissing considered rated-M? hehe nvm kisses are not serious haha XD :p Again, sry for the grammars coz I didn't read twice... Hope you guys enjoy it ;D Well, I know this chapter is short, but yeah, I am somehow am desperate for comments... Teehee :DD but nevertheless, Upvote and subscribe to it! Gomawo...

Love,

Chelise <3