Eight More Angels...

The Battle

Eight More Angels...

 

  As Kris and Suho carefully brought Luhan to the Tree Of Life, they found themselves sweating vigorously. It was so scary. Even if it was broad daylight, who knows someone might spot them or wild animals would attack them. They sighed in relief.

 "Finally, another one," Suho talked, gasping for air.

 "Yeah, another one means more trouble," Kris replied.

 "Whatever, Kris, now isn't the time to start any arguement again. But we soon have so start training them for their powers," Suho said again, now trying to calm down.

 "Im glad you know that. And of course I'm aware of that. But hey, aren't you supposed to call me hyung? I'm older than you, you know. Me not bringing up this matter doesn't mean you should forget where your manners are," Kris suddenly realised.

 "So what? It sounds so awkward to call you 'Hyung' even if you are my elder brother. You know, I grew up like that," Suho grinned at the older while singing - I'm Born This Way~~~.

 "I don't about your horrible singing but hey, that's why you need to change. Now it IS true that YOU are the one that needs more manners," Kris answered, gradually raising his voice.

  Just when Suho was about to answer back, the Tree Of Life began talking," Can't you guys just stop bickering for a moment? It's really fustrating seeing you siblings fighting over nothing. Now can I just rest for awhile? And you two, better get on your feet and start taking care of the two babies. Now there's two, and there is going to be more soon." The younger glared at the elder while as usual, the older rolled his eyes again. They then took the baby home( well, the 'home' the the Tree created for them).

 "Okay, now, you take Luhan while I take Xiumin," Kris instructed his brother.

 "No way, you are asking me to take care of Luhan who is a newborn baby? Do you remember how difficult it was for us to take care of Xiumin? I don't care, but now YOU give way to the younger and YOU take care of Luhan," Suho replied.

 "I don't give a damn to what you say, but as the elder, you must listen to my instructions. I'll take care of Xiumin since im elder and he is also older then luhan while you take care of Luhan since you are younger than me and Luhan is younger than Xiumin. Now you get that?" Kris said while turning to Suho, only to see his jaw opened wide, hanging.

 "That doesn't even make sense!" Suho looked at Kris.

 "Well that makes perfect sense to me. Now, before I force you to call me hyung you better get lost of my sight now and go take care of Luhan," Kris gave a smirk to Suho while the latter just looked at him, just amazed by how 'perfect' his instructions were.

 "Okay, fine. I'll go. And stop showing me that pathetic face of yours. I will never soften for that," Kris said and left.

 About One Year Later

  About one year later, is was soon Luhan's birthday. Well, for Xiumin, they had already celebrated that. Although Kris and Suho were nobody to them, they were not as heartless and still celebrated Xiumin's birthday with cakes and stuff.

 "Hey, Hyung, it's time to buy Luhan's birthday cake," Suho said. (If you guys are wondering why Suho finally said hyung, was because he realised Kris wasn't that heartless as he thought, and Kris's attitude improved so he decided to call him hyung)

 "Yeah, let's do the same as what we did for Xiumin's birthday," Kris answered.

  Soon after, Luhan's birthday came. The siblings together with Xiumin and Luhan gathered to a mini table and the siblings sang the birthday song," Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to Luhan, Happy Birthday to you!!" Just as Suho was about to help Luhan to blow out thecamdles(since Luhan was still young), Xiumin just dumbly tried to touch the fire because it was just to attractive.

 "No! You can't touch that!" Kris exclaimed. But it was too late. Xiumin touched it. But something miraculous happened. And that was when they knew it was time to start training.

  The fire turned into ice. Kris and Suho looked at it unbelievingly while Xiumin was cutely laughing at it because he like it.

 "D-Did that just t-turned into i-ice??" Suho stuttered.

 "Y-yeah, I think," Kris said, while rubbing his eyes again to see if it was just his imagination.

  There was silence in the room for a moment. But then, suddenly, a noise broke the silence. It sounded like some glass got crashed or something. Indeed, when they turned around, a vase broke because it fell from the table. They were shocked. It was creepy.

 "I-Is there a g-ghost??" Suho asked again, while he took a big gulp.

 "Stop hallucinating and making wild guesses, I think it's something else. It's a power. But definitely not Xiumin because we know his is Ice," Kris then stopped.

 "Wait, so then could it be..." Suho stopped his sentence. They both looked at Luhan who was sitting on Suho's lap. Luhan was doing an action. He was hovering his hands in the air. Towards the vase's direction.

 "Luhan," Kris soon after continued, "Telekinesis"

  They were amazed. But they knew they must start training them. But how? They were still babies. Soon after eating the cake in awkward silence, they proceeded to the Tree Of Life obviously with the babies(they couldn't have been so stupid to leave them there alone) to seek for advice on this. The Tree Of Life just smiled before saying," So you guys found our their powers, huh?" Both nodded, before Tree Of Life continued," yes, we must start training, but its not time yet. Wait until they are a little older to understand but just let them freely use their powers for now. But you guys have to start concentration even more now. There is a Unicorn coming in the way."

  "UNICORN?!" both exclaimed.

 "Okay, calm down. It is NOT a real unicorn. Rather, someone who likes unicorns," the Tree said. The siblings look into eyes other's eyes, confused.

 "Don't you get it? There is going to be another baby that you have to take care of..." the Tree sighed at their confused faces.

 "7 October. Get him under the bridge," the Tree Of Life said again.

 

Third Couple POV

 

  "WHAT?! How can you say you want to divorce after me giving birth to this baby in pain?!" the mother shouted.

 "Because you cheated on me, didn't you? And for god's sake, you knows this baby might not be mine?!" the father shouted back.

 "For the umpteenth time, I have been telling you, I DID NOT FREAKING CHEAT ON YOU!!! WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THOSE INFORMATION FROM?!" the mother now getting even more angrier.

 "WHY DO YOU CARE WHERE I GOT THE INFORMATION FROM? THE FACT IS THAT YOU CHEATED ON ME, AND THAT IS IT!!" now the father also starting to raise his voice.

 "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST TRUST ME? WHY DO YOU TAKE ME AS A B****? I DON'T EVEN DOUBT YOU FOR ANYTHING...and yet you are here, accusing me for nothing..." she burst out into tears. She didn't have any more energy. She just out. But before that, she saw a figure(her husband) bringing a luggage and leaving the house...

  After being unconsious for a very long time, she woke up. The first thing she though was her baby. She rushed to him to see if he was okay. Soon after, she made her way. Made her way under the bridge with her baby. "Yixing, I hope a kind soul will find you here... Lead a happy life... Keeping you will remind me of your untrusting father, I'm sorry..." She wrote something before walking away, leaving the baby there, sound asleep(well, that was because she hushed him to sleep XD).

 

Kris & Suho POV

 "Hyung, she is heading for the bridge already. Lets hurry up," the younger said and both followed after the older gave a nod.

    They hid behind a fat tree( easy for them to camouflage) when they heard the mother talking,"Yixing, I hope a kind sould will find you here... Lead a happy life... Keeping you will remind me of your untrusting father, I'm sorry..." She wrote something before walking away, leaving the baby there, sound asleep. Right after that, they quickly headed to the baby and slowly picked him up, careful not to awake him. Since it was near their home, they decided to walk instead. After walking for awhile, they reached and Kris took out the letter that was hidden in between the layers of cloth that was around the baby (if you know what I mean).

   It read," To whoever who is reading this letter, I really will be grateful if you treat the baby with care... I couldnt keep the baby because of some circumstances... Pls feed him well, dress him well, and make him lead a happy life. His name is Lay Zhang Yixing..."

 

 

2005

 

  May 6, 1992 - Byun Baekhyun

  September 21, 1992 - Chen

  November 27, 1992 - Park Chanyeol

  January 12, 1993 - Do Kyungsoo

  May 2, 1993 - Huang Zitao (Tao)

  January 14, 1994 - Kim Jong In (Kai)

  April 12, 1994 - Oh Sehun

  Seven More Angels Were Raised Up.... And now It's 2005.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey again... Haha don't mind the grammars and some brackets(that was just to say extra stuff haha) and yeah, I hope you like it! Although Lay is his stage name not real name, I find it easier to just put it 'Lay Zhang Yixing' so yeah.. now all boys in the story, sry for the rush. I felt it was boring to keep like introducing them one by one so in one shot.. haha! Now it's school period soon, where their love develops and yeah... Enjoy!! I will try to update asap :D Pls upvote and Subscribe~ Gomawo, Chingu(s)~ ;DDD Should I have Rated-M?

Love,

Chelise <3