6

It Was Always You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

 

 

 

Constant giggles kept escaping the girl’s mouth as they committed their next action. It was day 3 in this house and none of them stopped to rest. They've been throwing constant pranks at each other, few repeated. But that didn't bring any of them closer but drifted them apart more. Currently the girls were doing one of the childish most attempted prank ever. Probably 80% of the world’s population has committed this prank.

 

 

Bom bit her lower lip trying to stifle her laughter as she used a permanent green marker to draw all over TOP's face. The boy was busy snoring away not realising what was occurring. TOP was a deep sleeper so Bom could start playing the drums in the room and he wouldn't wake up. She was grateful and took that as an advantage. She drew a moustache, few hearts all over his face. Coloured his whole nose in green. And at the top she wrote in caps 'I am a pig'.

 

 

Dara however was struggling. Every time the pens marker would land on Jiyong's face he would move away, letting out a constant groan of annoyance. Which lead to Dara rolling underneath the bed so she wasn't caught red handed. Luckily she was able to get few things on his face and neck. Quickly slipping herself out from the bottom, she grabbed the pen and started to draw again. She was too busy drawing on his left cheek she didn't realise Jiyong's eyes were wide open.

 

 

"What the are you doing?" She stopped midway and before she could run for the hills, Jiyong grabbed her hand. His eyes landed on the pen. "Did you write on my face?" Dara giggled hearing him, trying her best to get out of his tight grip.

 

 

"Revenge is funny." Her giggle turned into laughter as she couldn't stop laughing. Seeing Jiyong with his eyes opened, she couldn't hold it in. "God you look hilarious." She continued.

 

 

Jiyong cursed under his breath before a smirk appeared. He pulled Dara harshly onto him. She tripped and fell on top. The smirk not leaving his face. Dara's face instantly turned red as she tried to struggle free.

 

 

"Let me go Jiyong." She mouthed.

 

 

"No." A big grin replaced his smirk as he closed his eyes so he could continue to sleep. The door creaked open and Bom gasped at the sight in front of her.

 

 

Dara twisted her head so she could get a view and whimpered slightly. "Help me Bom." Realising Bom was in the room, Jiyong pushed Dara off him. He didn’t expect the next actions, forgetting that the chest drawer was placed beside his bed. Dara’s head banged onto the table and she was knocked out unconscious.

 

 

"Crap!" Jiyong jumped off his bed whilst Bom dashed towards the girl lying flatly on the floor.

 

 

"Dara! Dara!" They pushed her but she made no sound or movement.

 

 

"THIS IS YOUR ENTIRE ING FAULT!!!" Bom shouted at Jiyong, whose eyes widened slightly at the sound of her voice. He has never seen Bom this angry and he felt a tiny amount of fear.

 

 

"I didn't mean to..." Jiyong tried to reason out. His arms went und

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter