7

It Was Always You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

 

 

 

“I don’t get why we can’t go out!” Bom yelped in boredom. They were banned from going out. The whole day she spent it in her room because she was worried TOP was going to implant his next plan and she was actually frightened. The guy had a face which could kill someone with one look. She eyed the door as she hoped Dara would rush inside and help but the girl was too busy playing around with Jiyong. She couldn’t help but wonder if it was just her enjoying her time here? Yes, they were constantly throwing pranks from one end to another but she actually liked it. She felt like a child again.

 

 

“BOM! IVE GOT ANOTHER PRANK!” Dara lowly yelled into the room. Bom grinned finally something will bring her back to life again. Her eyes watched Dara as she pulled out a packet filled with white powder.

 

 

Bom gasped. “Is that drugs?”

 

 

“Of course not! Stupid. I found this in the kitchen shelf….at first I thought it was sugar or something and then I read the name…”  Dara showed Bom the packet as she read it.

 

 

“Itching powder.” A small grin which turned large appeared onto her face.

 

 

----------

 

 

One orb glared at the other, whilst the other had an amused grin on his lips. She huffed in annoyance before speaking. "Where are all my clothes?" Her eyes tightened as she tried to scare the figure who was sat comfortably in his room, on his comfy bed. How did she know it was comfy? Because she slept on it for a day. "YAH! Where are they?" She shrieked grabbing a hold of a box before throwing it towards the breathing figure.

 

 

He chuckled catching the box before it reached his face. "I don't know."

 

 

"What do you mean you don't know?!! Where did you put it?!" Dara glared at Jiyong as his eyes shifted back to his phone. He sent off a nonchalant look as Dara fumed inside.

 

 

"I told you I don't know." He responded with a smirk.

 

 

"What am I supposed to wear then? You !!" She squealed. Her hands reached her hair as she pulled it from one side to another. She couldn't handle his attitude. NO DARA! YOU CAN’T GIVE UP! She yelled inside.

 

 

"You can wear my clothes." Jiyong sent her a wink as he chuckled lowly.

 

 

Dara’s mind wondered over what Jiyong had said before a plan formed into her mind instantly. She never felt better. "Fine!" She muttered. Jiyong's smile vanished as he watched her storm towards his cupboard. He was surprised by her quick response; he expected her to fight for it and eventually he wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter