10

It Was Always You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

 

 

 

“ARGH!” Bom yelled for nth time as she hit the floor once again. She glared at the figure sleeping soundlessly on the bed without realising what he had caused. Once again TOP had pushed her off the bed with his big which he keeps asserting out every once in a while. “ing ! He really wants to die doesn’t he?” Grabbing a hold of her slippers on her right hand, she pressed it hardly against his .

 

 

“AHHHH! !!! OMG!” TOP shrieked, bolting out of the bed immediately. But that only made him trip over the chest cupboard due to the lack of space making him fall over. “WTF! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?” TOP shouted as he rubbed his to remove the pain.

 

 

“Stop shouting! You ing deserved it! You keep pushing me off the bloody bed with your fat ugly !” Bom yelled back, pointing her finger at his to add more emphasis.

 

 

“I do not do such a thing!” TOP retorted.

 

 

“Ugh you’re unbelievable! Go find somewhere else to sleep! This is my grandparents! This is my room!” TOP grumbled hearing her. This was not happening to him right now. Glaring towards Bom he hoped she shrunk in size and disappeared. He just wanted to sleep and she wasn’t allowing it.

 

 

“Bom don’t piss me off because anyone that pisses me off doesn’t get away this easily. Now I’m gonna sleep you can do whatever you want.” TOP mumbled climbing back onto the single bed hoping he had scared Bom with his very deep voice. “ARGGGHHH” Within seconds he started to shriek in pain as Bom held onto his hair firmly pulling it in every direction possible.

 

 

“You think I’m scared of you? You ! Die! Die! DIIIEEEE!”

 

 

Jiyong sighed being able to hear the loud voices of the other two from the room beside his. His eyes then landed on Dara who was sleeping comfortably, half her body was on top of him as she found herself a contented position. At first they fought due to the lack of space but when sleepiness hit Dara she dozed off immediately leaving Jiyong breathing heavily.

 

 

“Ungg..” A moan left his mouth as Dara continued to shift up against him. He could already feel her non-existent touch up against his arm.  Her legs were laid on top of as it rose a bit from the touch.

 

 

Sweat formed on his forehead as Jiyong tried to push Dara away but once again he failed. The girl was being too persistent. She was treating him like some kind of teddy bear. He knew they shouldn’t have come here in the first place but as always TOP had something up his sleeves and decided they should go.

 

 

--------

 

 

“Well I don’t know whether I should ask if you all slept well but Dara looks strangely happy.” Hye Sun spoke up the next morning as she poured the four some juice in their cups. Bom looked grumpy, TOP was busy munching on his food with anger once in a while rubbing his or head, Jiyong looked like a panda who came out from war and Dara was the only one grinning as she ate her food happily.

 

 

“I DIDN’T SLEEP WELL BECAUSE OF THIS MONGREL!” Bom stabbed her fork onto TOP’s plate whose eyes widened in surprise and then turned around to glare at her.

 

 

“Now now I don’t want blood anywhere inside my house…if you’re gonna kill him take him outside.” Dongwook mumbled opening up his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter