2

It Was Always You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

 

 

Both Dara and Bom went to an all-girls school so when they came in contact with boys they acted so fierce. Their parents always warned them about boys in Seoul. "They think all girls want them." Their mum always said that when the girls always left for college. Whilst her dad shook her head hearing her. "There is always a guy for you two but not now." Was his only response before he started reading the newspaper.

 

 

"Aish! I knew I forgot something." Dara yelped remembering the essay that was due in today. She shivered as she clearly pictured her teacher yelling and calling her lazy and threatening her by saying she'll call her parents.

 

 

"And I did mines." Bom shook the paper in front of Dara, rubbing it in the poor girls face. The latter shook her head.

 

 

"You're mean!!" With that Dara took big steps heading into their college. Bom chuckled before following behind her sister, her best friend. Although they were sisters and normally sisters don't hang out in school, it was different with Bom and Dara as they loved spending their time together. She smiled pulling out another sheet.

 

 

"Be happy you got a sister who cares." Bom mumbled to herself gazing at Dara's fading back. "I did your homework for you." Bom never wanted Dara upset knowing about her past. And she would do anything to keep her happy and away from tears. It was a promise she kept the day Dara came strolling into their home. Her parents of course did tell her what occurred.

 

 

"Yah! Aren't you coming?!!" Dara stopped herself and yelled as she watched her sister grin to herself like a crazy maniac.

 

 

"Neh!" Bom responded.

 

 

---------

 

 

"Ugh can you come quickly?!!" TOP shouted as he watched his best friend Jiyong busy fix himself when nothing needed to be fixed. They were heading off to work as they both decided to ditch college. They weren't interested in education.

 

 

"Can't you wait? Gosh!" Jiyong retorted before shutting the door behind him.

 

 

TOP has been in a bad mood since the day he encountered the girl. Every time her image sketched itself in his mind, he couldn't help but shiver. The pain from her kick still haunted him. He shook it off before placing himself in the car.

 

 

"I'm not in the mood to work today." TOP muttered earning a shrug from Jiyong, who honestly didn't care because they had to go whether they liked it or not. They weren't rich neither were they poor. But the boys always earned their own money because they never liked getting it from their parents. They felt bad and guilty. Therefore leading to working at such young age.

 

 

"We have to man. Stop being a puss." He finally says as he parked the car in front of their morning work place. The restaurant. And at the night it was the club. A sigh escaped both their lips. They never liked working here. They didn't like being the waiter. But it was the only job available because they had no qualifications or even experience.

 

 

Jiyong and TOP was best friend since young. They would figh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter