1

It Was Always You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

 

 

"Aish! Why are you taking the wheel with you when all you have to do is check the mirrors? I think we're going to die today." Bom cursed loudly as she glared at her sister on the driver’s seat. The girl was smiling cheekily as she peeked at her older sister cautiously. The older sister was instructed to teach the younger one how to drive. It was important to learn and because Bom already passed her driving, she was given the priority by her father to teach Dara.

 

 

"Aigoo. My poor sister is angry." Dara chuckled as she focused up ahead. She honestly didn't want to learn how to drive but her parents insisted she does because driving is vital in a person’s life.

 

 

Dara and Bom weren't real blood sisters. Dara was adopted at young age when her family stranded her out in the open. She never bothered about her real parents as she took Bom's parents as her real. If her blooded parent did decide to appear in her life, she was only going to ignore them for their doings. Ever since she was adopted, her adopted parents never made her feel like an outsider. Her and Bom instantly clicked when they met and she was happy. She was lucky to be awarded with the best parents ever. Although, at times she wanted answers to why her real parents left her, she never questioned anyone thinking they’d be hurt.

 

 

"Just focus up ahead. Don't you dare make any mistakes." Bom spoke up as she watched Dara's actions. She was petrified sitting in the same car as her and would do anything to get out of the mess she put herself into. Dara frightened her when it came to driving.

 

 

Dara pulled up the brake as she waited patiently for the red light to turn green. She was starving and wanted to eat. Her eyes landed on a rowdy car beside her, gazing at them with confusion and annoyance. The two boys in the car were busy singing to a song in high volume. "So stupid." She muttered, her fingers tapping the wheel.

 

 

“Look TOP girls…” He smirked as he popped up his collar. Jiyong’s eyes landed on the mini cooper that was parked beside them. When realising there was girls in the car, he couldn’t help but stare. Quickly putting his window down he was going to get their attention when the shouting from his best friend stopped him.

 

 

"YAH YOU!!!!" Both Bom and Dara eyes landed on the car beside them, hearing the shouting.

 

 

Dara once again stared in the confusement. “Are you talking to me?” She asked, pointing to herself not knowing who the boy actually was. Bom however had her eyes widened as big as saucers.

 

 

"!" She mumbled under her breath.

 

 

"Yah Jiyong stop the car!!" The guy shrieked angrily as he stepped out of the car ready to pounce on the girl who ruined his life.

 

 

"Dude the car is stopped." Jiyong responded not knowing why his best friend, TOP, was acting so weird and fierce.

 

 

"Dara drive!!" Bom screamed as she eyed the traffic light which finally decided to change colours.

 

 

"What are you...." Before Dara could even finish her sentence, Bom pressed her high heeled foot against Dara's as the car accelerated. "BOM!!!" Dara shrieked in fear and pain. She quickly put her hands on the wheel as she tried to control the car properly.

 

 

"Jiyong follow that car!" TOP yelled at his friend as he watched the car drive off to a distance. "I am so getting that today!" He mumbled. His eyes darkened remembering what she did and how she humiliated him in front of everyone. Now it was his turn for revenge.

 

 

"What's wrong with you? What did she do?" Jiyong asked curiously.

 

 

"The girl who ruined my lif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter