Chapter 4

We'll Never Be Royals

Kyungsoo's POV

I was glaring holes in that stupid guy's head while Baekhyun is still keeping my mouth shut with his hands. Oppa eventually let his hands off of my my mouth "Yah! Oppa why did you do that?" I skrieched at him.

 

 

 

 

He looks at me annoyingly before anwering "Beacause you're gonna get us both on trouble if you didn't shut that loud mouth of yours soon!" He points out.

 

 

 

 

I was about to yell at him, when the bell cuts me off "Okay class dismissed, remember to do all your homework!" Seonsaeng-nim reminded us. We all just answered yes before exiting the room. "Oppa go ahead to the cafeteria, I'll just to do something." I say to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay, don't take too long okay?" He says, giving me a last wave before heading on his way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I made sure no one else was on the hallway before heading on my way to meat someone. I was extremly careful that no one is following me or seen me while walking to our meeting place, finally in front of the door I turned right and left making sure that there is no one is around before pushing the door open. Climbing the flight of stairs and pushing another door, I was finally at the school's rooftop. Looking around I saw nobody was there, but suddenly large hands was covering my eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey babe, I missed you!" Yifan says, turning me around and giving me a tight hug.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I rolled my eyes at my cheezy boyfriend "Whatever Yifan."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aw! Is that how you greet your boyfriend properly?" Yifan whines his lips pouting.

 

 

 

 

 

I kissed his pouting lips and give him a bright smile "There happy?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

He grins triumply at me before answering "Yes very! And babe I heard you had a new classmate, and he's apparently the talk of the wholes student body."

 

 

 

 

 

I raised my eyebrow at him and say "I are you listening to gossips again, I swear your more like a girl than me!" before rolling my eyes at him again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ouch! Your so mean Kyungie~" Yifan whines sticking his tounge out at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Stop being childish Yifan!" I scold him " Now where's our lunch, I'm really hungry!" I add.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, sorry! It's over there!" Yifan says, pulling me to the table set with our food.