Chapter 2

We'll Never Be Royals

Kyungsoo walked to her classroom before the teacher comes, when she entered the room she immidietly sat at her chair beside one of her friends named Baekhyun. She hears the other student gossiping about the new student at their class.

 

 

 

 

"I wonder what he looks like?" One of her flirty classmates says.

 

 

 

 

"I sure hope he's really handsome!" Another one says.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo is irritated of what she's hearing that she didn't notice Baekhyun taking his seat.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey Soo, what's up with the sour expression early in the morning?" The eyeliner prince asks, raising his perfectly plucked eyebrow.

 

 

 

 

"Nothing Oppa, it's just my brother was an this morning." the princess lied.

 

 

 

 

"You mean your totally hot older brother?!" Baek  asks excitedly, He's been oggling Chanyeol since last year when Chanyeol dropped Kyungsoo off.

 

 

 

 

"Yes that one Oppa, and may I remind you his straight as a pole and already has a fiancè" Kyungsoo remined him, giving him a knowing stare.

 

 

 

 

"Your so mean!" Baekhyun whines like a diva.

 

 

 

 

"Oppa, your as handsome as him too bad your gay, I will so ask you to be my namja chingu!" Kyungsoo . Well he's really handsome Kyungsoo's not joking at that part.

 

 

 

 

"Do Kyungsoo, You're so Eck! You're so not my type!" He fires back.

 

 

 

 

"Your so mean Oppa!"  Kyungsoo faked hurt, putting her hands on her chest. And then both of them laughed out loud, when they finally settled down Baekhyun ask Kyungsoo

 

 

 

 

"Hey Soo-ah, Did you heared about the new student in our class?" He asks while checking his phone.

 

 

 

 

"Yeah, what about him?" Kyungsoo asks in fake interest.

 

 

 

 

"I just had information about our mystery classmate, apparently his as rich as the owner of this university and he came from a royal bloodline!" Baekhyun gossips.

 

 

 

 

"Oh, yeah that's nice!" Kyungsoo answers even though she's not listening to what Baekhyun says.

 

 

 

 

 

"Your not listening are you?" Baekhyun says, giving her a glare.

 

 

 

 

"I just don't like meddling with other people's business and so should you Oppa!" Kyungsoo warns her friend.

 

 

 

 

 

"Psh you know me Kyungsoo, I would never do such a thing!" Baekhyun gives her an innocent smile. She was about to say something when their teacher arrives.

 

 

 

 

"Okay, class as you all know there is a a new student in our class, so let's welcome him!" Their seonsaeng instructed them. Then the door to their room opened and a tall, handsome student walks in.

 

 

 

 

 

"Annyeong haseyo, chunun Sehun imnida." The boy intruduces himself, he has no emotion on his voice or face what so ever.

 

 

 

 

 

"Please take the seat beside Ms.Do, Mr.Oh." The teacher told him, giving him a court nod Sehun went on his way to sit on the said seat.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi baby! - ?????

 

 

 

 

The hell not now we might get in trouble!! - Soo<3

 

 

 

 

Aren't you happy talking to me? :'( -?????

 

 

 

We can talk later! - Soo<3

 

 

 

 

 

Okay but you owe me a kiss! ;) -?????

 

 

 

 

 

Whatever  now bye! >:( - Soo<3

 

 

 

The Italics are messages between princess Soo and his mystery Prince! ;)

 

This is how Sehunie looks like when he steps into their room.