Chapter 1

We'll Never Be Royals
"Do Kyungsoo get up you fat cow!!!" Somebody says while shaking my body.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"No!!! I'm still tired!!" I whine swatting the hand away and pulling my blanket above my head.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Okay you asked for it!" The voice warned.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hear some footsteps and the door being opened and closed. FInally some peace and quite, but a minute later something cold hit my body causing me to wake up immediatelly "Hyung what the hell was that for?!" I shout at my dumb older brother.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Language young lady, and you won't wake up, so I splashed cold water on you." He explains non-chalantly.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"But it's still early!" I whined.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Don't you remember it's your first day of school today, I told you like a thousand times to sleep early yesterday!" Hyung scolds me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Oops, I forgot keke! what time is it?" I asks while yawning and streaching my arms and legs.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"It's 8:00 so you only have an hour to fix yourself." Hyung says while giving me an evil smile.
 
 
 
 
 
"Oh my god! Hyung you're so mean! I have to hurry up!" I say frantically "And you better get out of my room before I personally kick your big out!" I order him pointing to the door. He just laughs like maniac before finally leaving my room, So I run to my bathroom to start my day. After 15 minutes I'm finally dressed in my school uniform, I went down to our dinning room to eat breakfast as quick as I can. When I got there Chanyeol hyung is already eating his food with Grandpa. "Good morning Grandpa!" I greet him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Oh good morning Kyungsoo, join us on the table and eat your food." Grandpa invites.
 
 
 
 
 
 
So I take my seat on the table and get the some food and orange juice, while we're eating my phone lits up siganaling I have a ne message. I was about to open it
 
 
 
 
 
"No using the phone while eating young lady." Grandpa reminds me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Mianhe Ajussi!" I apologise. Hyung just snickers at his seat, so I give him a threatining glare. After I'm done eating my food I said my good bye to Grandpa, and went to our family car. I personally hate taking the car when going to my school, because it atracts many unwanted attention. Sadly I don't have any say on this because it's Granpa's order and he says it's to insure my safety. So I just tell hyung to drop me 10 meters away from school and I'll just walk the rest of the way. I haven't intruduce myself yet right, so here it goes. I'm Do Kyungsoo 17 years old I have two brothers Do Chanyeol and Do Junmyeon, you're probably thinking why I have to take a car just for going to school right? Well I'm what you call a princess, yeah I came from a royal bloodline in Korea, but I hate being treated like I'm better than anyone else. I just want to be normal just like everyone of my friends, and I attend a normal university near our ehem 'palace' where nobody except my bestfriend Jongin knows about my real identity.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Kyungsoo noona!" Jongin shouts when he saw me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Hi Jongin-ssi, how was you're summer?" I asks, starting the conversation.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Oh it was super fun! We went to the states where I went to see the Lady of liberty, look here's the pictures!" Jongin happily says while showing his photos at in his phone. Jongin's family is the son of the famous Kim Kimchi's owners, when he graduates from university he will instantly work as a manager there.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Wow, you look really handsome there Jongin-ssi!" I say to him while smilling. Which makes him beat red.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"R-really Noona?" He asks shyly, still blushing.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Of course, I won't lie to you silly! Now go to your class I still have to meet someone." I say to him while pushing him lightly.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Okay, see you later Noona!" Jongin waves then finally went on his way.
 
 
 
 
 
So I went to the place I have to go, when I arrived there no one was there. So I decided it's still early and I'll just wait, I was playing with my phone, when suddenly an arm was wrappped around my waist and somebody kissed my cheek.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Sorry for making you wait baby!" My boyfriend apologise.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Haha it's alright, so it's true then?" I asks looking up to him because he's way taller than me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yup! We can now be together, but remember not in public." He reminds me, giving me an apologetic smile.
 
 
 
 
 
"Sigh! Remind me again why?" I say not hididng the irritation in my face.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Kyunggie it's because of our family, my grandther and your grandfather ar sworn enemies remember?" He explains too me, for the nth time.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"But what does that have to do with us?" I asks.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"When either of our family discovers we're in a relationship they'll do anything to separate us, now do you understand why we have to do this?" He explains.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Okay! See you later." I bid goodbye, I was about to turn on my heel when a pair of lips was crashed with my own.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Bye baby!" He smiles cheekily after releasing from the kiss.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Gaah!! I hate you!" I whine.
 
 
 
 
 
"Love you too!" He teases.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is how Kyungsoo's Uniform Looks.