Chapter 3

We'll Never Be Royals

Kyungsoo didn't like the new student, cause the guy just screams 'I am an arrogant rich kid, and all you shall be my followers' kind of aura. But, she didn't show it in her face because she was told not to judge a person for their appearance. When she looked to her friends direction, she saw him almost drooling at the sight of Sehun. "Oppa your drool is coming out of your mouth." She teases the latter.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun intsantly wipes his mouth with the back his hand to find there is no drool "Haha, very funny Soo!"

 

 

 

 

 

"Your so oggling the new student Oppa." Kyungsoo rolls her eyes at her friend. First his brother now the new student.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun gasps at his friends words "Well look at his face Soo, now tell me that face is not drool worthy?"

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa, just promise you won't do anything stupid?" She eyes her friend, giving him a knowing stare.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I can't promise anything Soo, especially when that fallen angel is just a seat away!" Baekhyun says with an evil glint in his slanted eyes and a mischievous grin on his lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just as Kyungsoo was about to retort to her stupid friend she hears the chair beside her screetch, signalling that Sehun has finally taken his seat. She turns to the seat findin the guy looking at her. "He-hello there." She says akwardlly. The guy just looks infront of the class not bothering returning the greeting.

 

 

 

 

 

"Kyunggie I think someone doesn't like you~" Baek whispers to her, laughing a little.

 

 

 

 

 

She looks at the stupid guy, smacking his head and giving him a menacing glare "If something stupid comes out of yor mouth again, I'll smack your head so hard you'll forget your name!"

 

 

 

 

 

"Ouch, your such a sadist Soo!" The older whines, massaging the back of his head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Will the two of quit your monkeying around, I will like to listen to what the teacher is teaching." Sehun says to the two, a cold tone in his voice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mianhe Sehun-ah." Baekhyun appologises, giving a sheepish smile to Sehun's direction. "Soo appologise to Sehun!" Baekhyun whispers to his friend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"If you were listening you shouldn't have been distracted by us in the first place, so that means you're evesdropping to someone else's conversation." Kyungsoo says, raising his eyebrow at Sehun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Or your voices were just too loud that, I can't undrestand the teacher!" Sehun retorts. The ambience of the room suddenly becoming dark.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ow really now, then maybe you should just move your seat so we'll not bother the likes of you anymore!" Kyungsoo says irratated at Sehun's attitude.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Your not the boss of the likes of me to tell me what to do!" Sehun says, his stoic face now becoming angrier and angrier by the minute.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kyungsoo that's enough, we'll get into trouble!" Baekhyun warns he friend, while putting his hand on . "Sorry for my friend Sehun-ah!" Baekhyun appologises.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah whatever, just tell your friend to learn how to shut her loud mouth." Sehun says, his attention back to the teacher.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Female Soo! Haha! THIS PIC IS SO EPIC!! XD