Chapter 2

Lost In Love

Chapter 2 –Taeyeon’s POV- The morning Sun hit right at my face, I’m unusually the morning person if we had day off like today.. but everything just seem so pointless to me now, I can’t even get the sleeps I’ve always had on my day off. I cannot get over him, yet.. Memories building in my mind just keep rushing to me asking me to make more of it.. with Baekhyun. –Baekhyun’s POV- My life is so up, telling all my fans I’m getting married and yet my bride-to-be don’t seem to own any space in my heart because I don’t own any heart now, it’s all with Taeyeon. –Sehun’s POV- Even Baekhyun hyung seem to be this sad and touched liquor he never touched, I don’t think Taeyeon noona will be any better. - Author’s POV- Thoughts building in their mind just don’t stop there because someone must stop it. Right at the moment when Baekhyun wanted to face Taeyeon and tell her the truth behind his breaking up, “Oppa ! ~” He rolled his eyes and turned the other side to ignore. “Why are you here Eunji? Don’t you know this is guy’s dorm and who opened the door for you?”. “Wow, oppa, calm I just called for you and that cute doe-eyed guy over there opened the door for me without any questions, I swear he’s the cutest after you,” pointing at D.O. “She was calling for you and seem to be close to you so I let her in,” Baekhyun faked a smile. “It’s okay, I’ll settle this,” then pushed Eunji out of their dorm. “Do you don’t know what is privacy?” Eunji creept a smile following by an eye-smile. “Aww~ don’t be mad Baekkie, Hyerim-ie will be sad too~”. “I’m not mad just make sure you don’t cross my field of privacy,” while turning away from her. “Oppa, I’m not blaming you as I know you’re still awkward with me but think of it, we’re getting married soon and we’ll be living together so just get used to being with each other,” Baekhyun scrunched up his face. “I know what I’m doing, even if we’re getting married soon, that still don’t mean anything that we must stay together.. I’m still continuing my life with my brothers,” slowed down as thinking of being calm. “Do I look like I’m leaving my sisters? I love them as my own for Gods sake I’ll not let myself be straight because of you, I still love Chorong unni more than anything else,” *le flips her hair* -Taeyeon’s POV- I don’t care, even if I breaked down because he doesn’t love me anymore or whatever, just give me a reason.. to forget you. –Baekhyun’s POV- This girl beside me is mad, why is she talking so loudly while smiling creepily? “Yah! Shut up, you don’t have to express to me your love to Chorong!” I saw her walking away as I say that while her so-called happy virus face makes an appearance. I was about to ignore her but then saw a cyclist cycling towards her when she had her face facing the sky not caring what was coming. I care less and ran to her, “Yah Jung Hyerim!” and pulled her forcefully to me making her falling on top of me without caring how people around us are judging us except for a pair of eyes he didn’t see. –Taeyeon’s POV- Isn’t that.. Baekhyun? Who is the girl on top of him? Why is he doing this to me? –Sehun’s POV- I can’t stay still in the dorm, and I mustn’t just stay and watch Taeyeon noona getting all lost and sad because of Baekhyun hyung, that fragile girl. -Author’s POV- Sehun unknowningly walked to where-he-knows and accidentally bumped into a weak figure that after that fell weakly to the ground. Upon to at last responding to his surroundings, Sehun bend down to the figure and life had shock his heart of of him. “W-why are you here? Are you okay?” scared of getting the fragile girl a single hurt while stuttering in his words. “Baekhyun-ah~ ah.. wae..” hearing those mumbles out from knowing that she’s drunk, Sehun let her fragile body fell onto his warm ones. “What about us, what about love..” hearing her mumbling those words hurt him so much but he knows, she’s not much better than him. “Don’t worry noona-ah, I’ll protect you” embracing her petite body tightly but softly and comfortably. “We pinkie sweared to be together.. forever..” hearing her continuosly mumbling shows how much Baekhyun hurted her physically and mentally. “I won’t let bad things happen to Sehun’s noona again, Sehun promise noona,” knowing that she won’t hear him made him frustrated and relieved that she won’t know his secret love to her. –Sehun’s POV- Without anyone knowing, I love you, think of you. All day, I remember you and love you. Instead of saying I love you, I said I miss you. I love you more than myself, think of you more than myself. No one needs to know, if only I have you, Kim Taeyeon, I can live. ---Hi readers!!~ here’s my chapter 2~ I know it much but still thanks to all my subscribers and readers and upvoter!!~ I usually update using my phone so yeah~ I’m sorry if it’s quite hard to read so if you like my story, subscribe and upvote and I like comments about critics and praises so please comment and it gives me support to update sooner~ and for your information, I used some song lyrics in my story like TaeNy’s Lost In Love, SNSD’s Promise, B.A.P’s Secret Love and more~ until next time~