Chapter 1

Lost In Love

Chapter 1 -Baekhyun’s POV- Taeyeon’s phone rang, ~neoreul saranghae kkeutdo eomneun kidarimirado kwaehnchanha~ Taeyeon ran out of her studio to pick her phone up. She grin lowly looking at the caller ID then pick it up willingfully. “Yoboseyo?” I started smilling to myself like a fool when I heard her voice but it doesn’t help the next second, thoughts about telling her. I’ve been hiding from her and the truth since months ago, I really missed her voice, scent, laughter and everything about her. “Ne, Taeyeon-ah,” I paused for a while before mentally braced myself for prep. “Are you free today?” I can hear her chuckling at the other line before answering me. “I’m free for the whole day, why?” when I heard that, instead of being happy, I mentally cried. “Ah, I wanted to call you out later today,” “Ah~ ByunTaeng unni is happy~” I heard her members around before she shussed them and continued our conversation. “Yeah, okay, same old place bye then,” Taeyeon then end the call. I unwillingly prepared a bit to meet Taeyeon, for the ugly truth waiting for us. -Taeyeon’s POV- I quickly got from where I was right after I ended the call and ran to my room not caring whether will manager oppa be mad if he finds out that I’m gone. “Fany-ah, tell manager oppa I’ll be gone for a while yea~” then I ran out to where-I-know-to-meet in a quick walking pace. From faraway I can see a figure standing near the barricade. I quickly ran to that figure yelling a name that only he will approve. “BACONNNNN~” He then turned to look at me but not with the eye-smile I’ve craved to see for months. “Ah..” He then look at me with a pokerface he’s not known of. “.. You’re here..” -Baekhyun’s POV- After waited for a few minutes in Han River, I saw her, the Angel of my life. She looked at me with a weird face and finally asked, “Is there something wrong with.. us?” She was right, and I can never hide anything from her. “We..” I paused for a while. She’s going to feel the worst if I let her know by herself and she’s gonna be sad and cry, sooner or later. “We.. are not meant for each other.. You’re the..” her face saddened but still angelic. I can’t hurt her but I must. “You’re everything great and nice but me.. I think..” I tried to sound nice and calm. “We better stop seeing each other in the future,” I quickly ran away from the scene after that last sentence, she must not see me cry, I cried while driving my car back to my dorm. -Taeyeon’s POV- I mental-breakdowned at that sentence ‘we better stop seeing each other in the future’ in another word ‘breaking up’. Are we really breaking up now or are we just separated for a moment, like how we promised to be when we’re busy with our schedules. The separation had already been enough, more than enough for me. I haven’t heard from you for months and now you’re requesting for a break up, I thought. My legs are getting weaker and weaker before I fell on the hard ground with the barricade supporting my back. Warm tears slowly fell from my eyes to my cheeks, wetting my cheeks. I sat there for hours long before I got into my sense and drove back to our girls’ dorm pokerfaced -Sehun’s POV- I heard that Baekhyun hyung was going to get married next month through the other hyung, then how about Taeyeon noona then? I got back to my sense hearing that clicking voice of the door opening. It was Baekhyun hyung. I went straight to him but ended up getting reply by a drunken hyung. -Baekhyun’s POV- I went to some night stall and ordered some soju as I heard from my members that soju helps in destressing. I drank about a dozen and drove home dangerously but as my dorm is already near I was safed. The last thing I remembered after unlocking my dorm doors to get in was my dongsaeng, Sehun’s serious face in a blue moon and next baaam~ I fainted -.- -Taeyeon’s POV- I love you, I can wait for you endlessly. I can smile at you, even after what you told me. I cried in my car unknowingly until I prepared for my members’ judgement as I reached my dorm. -apology letter- I'm really sorry if the first chapter comes out really lame and stupid.. It's my first fanfic so yea~ and I was supposed to update yesterday but things happened..