Chapter 5

Lost In Love

Chapter 5

Author’s pov

“Sehun, what are you gonna tell me today? Seem like its something important,” Taeyeoon stared intensely into Sehun’s eye as Sehun felt the heartwarming feeling as that stare from his yeoshin(female god) made an appearance. “Noona.. I..” suddenly Sehun saw a figure running to them, it’s Baekhyun. He knew it, his confession is gonna fail. He smiled, thinking at how the god is fooling him, looks like he’s destined to not be with Taeyeon. “.. everything depends on fate now noona-ah, look behind, your destined fate just arrive.”

Taeyeon turned behind and saw Baekhyun running worriedly towards her. Sehun took the chance when they were staring at each other as intensely as their heart felt and ran away from the awkward and painful scene.

Baekhyun now stood in front of her, smiling at her sweetly. She looked at him, too. But slightly confused looking at him, the him who would get married soon. “Why are you here?” he smiled then slowly he kneeled down, pulling a big diamond ring in front of her, like how Romeo proposed to Julliette. “Don’t say anything. Trust me.” He said softly then pulled Taeyeon’s hand over to his mouth and kissed her hand, feeling her sweet scent gently.

“Would you, Miss Kim Taeyeon, accept my apology on making you wait bitterly for me?” she smiled hearing his words. “Well, if you’re for real,” she smiled suspiciously.

“Would you Miss Kim Taeyeon, accept my return to you?” he made her smile again, he always did. “Whatever you say right now,” pulling her hand away from his chin and rubbing it harshly showing her sarcastic look.

“Lastly, would you Miss Kim Taeyeon, accept my proposal to you?” that sent her into her shocking state. She kept quiet for a few seconds before speaking again. “Why-”. “Don’t ask me why because you don’t give reasons why are you the goddess of SNSD, so don’t let me give you reasons because..” staring at her while standing up gracefully.

“I don’t need reasons to love you.” Baekhyun initiated in the hug and hugged Taeyeon tightly like he’s gonna lose her any moment due to judgement day. “OMG BYUN BAEKHYUN, YES!” she hugged him back, agreeing to give up her popularity and male fans just to prove her love to him, too.

 

 

While Sehun..

He was walking alone in a random park and couples could be seen everywhere. The more he look at it, the more his heart are getting stabbed. He walked for a distance without looking at the way he’s walking, he’s looking at the sky, for letting his fate pass just like that to his dearest hyung. He walked without looking at anything and suddenly he bumped into a random short girl.

“Ah mianeyo,” Sehun apologised. “Ah ani, kwaenchanayo,” the girl just brushed it off, like a girl who’s not in mood and didn’t even bother to look at him because any human who looked at him will know he’s the famous maknae dancer from EXO.

“I’m sorry but you look unwell, so am I, may I help you maybe? To solve each others problem?” Sehun stated positively, he’s never been a initive guy but a weird feeling he’s got asked him to get the girl’s attention. “Uhmm, okay.” She looked at him without recognising him.

“Well, it all started when I had this friend in my hometown for like ten years plus but he left me for another girl, I don’t get it so I came to find him here but no, he’s not the man I knew, he was a monster, he tried to me when I was begging him so hard.” She sobbed a little.

Sehun fixed her head on his shoulder, letting her cry her heart out. After both of them finished their own story, Sehun asked for her name and number. “My name is Park Young, you can call me Susan~ I won’t give you my number but if we meet somewhere, I will.” Then she waved goodbye at him.

Sehun felt this really good feeling like he just completed his examinations, he’s absolutely positively that he will see her again bacause he did, like two days later in a mall when he was with Tao. She gave him her number and so he did, he was so happy his heart almost jumped out of the place. The first time, he was too scared to dial her number to ask her out for a date with him but fortunately he met her the very next day near the park they first met. From that day onwards, Sehun believe it, destined love, he’s not a loser to his hyung, he’s a winner, in his own love story, he liked her and so did she, they dated for a few times before she confessed to him saying that she can’t stand being only his friend, she wanted more than that and she got it, they love each other.

Now that both Sehun and Baekhyun found their true love, they’re still the best buddies along with the other 10 buddies(including Kris). Well, they still are buddies even when they found out both Park Young and Taeyeon are from the same hometown to the same preschool and elementary, and they sat together in class, play together at each others house, had girls night over al,most all the time before Taeyeon went to Seoul to join SMEnt. Fate is just, magical, you can’t predict it and it’s not a fairytale but when you actually experienced it, it is your own fairytale, your own love story.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heyyyy~ it's me the lazy author with my last update for this story. I didn't actually plan this but as my bias in EXO is always Sehun so the Park Young girl in the last few scenes was actually my imaginary character of me meeting Sehun so if you don't like the name, try imagining your own name in it. I swear that will be the best feeling ever and lastly, this story's not likely to receive any attention moreover it's the end already so I don't really know how it feels to actually complete one so yea do anything you like, until my next fanfic(if there'll be any~

Bbyong~