Chapter 3

Lost In Love

Chapter 3-Author’s POV- «Flashback» Baekhyun was walking alone along the hallway of his company S.M.Entertainment. He stopped when he heard soft vocal echoing along the hallway then saw a petite figure leaning on the wall for support. “Noona?” the petite figure then looked up at his dearest junior and smiled sincerely, the smile that melt most of her male fans’ heart. “Ah, Baekhyun.. Why are you here? .. alone?” Baekhyun didn’t smile but his heart did. “My members went home earlier, I was thinking to go back now but-“. “Baekhyun-ah, how about staying here for a while, noona wants to talk to you,” Baekhyun’s rectangle smile make an appearance. “Ah.. If you want so..” Baekhyun then walked up to her and leaned on the wall beside her. He was too happy to say a word and just kept stealing glances at her. “Baekhyun-ah, am I too burdensome?” her eyes started getting teary. “What noo-“. “I can’t even do my recordings well that my company gave most of the important parts to Fany, am I that useless?” Taeyeon say in her hiccups as she was already deep in tearing. “Noona-ah,” then went closer and embrace her fragile petite body. “I swear that everyone in this country is so lucky to be born in the same country, talking in the same language, everyone is so lucky. And me, as your hoobae, sure did good deeds in the past to allow to call your name and hold your hand. You leaning on me for support, can I be this happy?” Taeyeon creept a smile. “Baekhyun really, you don’t have to console me, I’m not a kid,” that made Baekhyun frown. “But noona, you look like a kid,”which made Taeyeon playfully slapped Baekhyun’s back. “Says the dude who looked a kid himself.” After a long moment of silence, Baekhyun decided to bring back the noise. “But noona, I wasn’t lying nor consoling you, it was my true feelings,” -Taeyeon’s POV- Why is this kid acting strange all of a sudden? “Baekhyun-ah, not funny,” which receive a serious face from Baekhyun, pushing my back against the wall. “Taeyeon-ah, I’m not joking,” I got shocked from that. “Yah kid! Where’s my honorific?” turned away wanted to escape from his trap. “I bet you don’t know noona, I’m trap and the better you treat me, the more you leave me deeper in your prison. I wanna move on but you made it much harder for me to let go everytime you call me, I lost my mind to my heart, why are you torturing my heart and soul if you don’t love me?” –Baekhyun’s POV- I don’t care if she treats me coldly after this but I’m not keeping the secrets grounded anymore, my love. “You know you can reject me if you want,” leaning my face closer to her definition-of-perfect face until my lip touched her kisable ones. –Sehun’s POV- “Aish hyung~ leaving your dongsaeng alone waiting for you,” I muttered under my breath. “Ah, isn’t that hyung?” I walked closer to him then saw a small figure in his embrace. It happened too fast, Baekhyun hyung leaning to that figure but the moment when he stood up is the moment when I realised he was locking lips with.. Taeyeon noona. «Back to reality» -Author’s POV-“ Why did that memory came back again?” Sehun then stood up from his bed. “Worst dream ever,” and walked to his breakfast prepared by D.O every morning. “D.O hyung~ What’s for breakfast?”. “Shut up fudget, Kyungsoo’s breakfast are only for obedient little Jongin!” exclaimed a little then mehrong Kai appeared. “Buy your own breakfast maknae,” Sehun frowned. “Yehet!~ how much is breakfast? Soooo expensive, I don’t save money yay meanie Kkamjong, umma wasn’t even complaining, you were the one complaining~” both then had a mehrong match. “Kids yah~ manly Luhan is mad! Manly Luhan likes peace,” followed by another mehrong. “That’s right, ssan namja Luhan, Yixing supports you~” Lay came with a supportive phrase. “Yixing it’s sang namja! I’m not ssan namja, I’m sang namja!” following by the angry faces of Luhan being called cheap man. “Haha, Yixing ge’s Hangul is awesome!” Tao and I then laughed at Lay. “Says the Chinese kid that has the ‘best’ Hangul by Mama Suho~” all of us laughed, well, except Tao of course. I realised someone was gone from our usual morning ‘fight’. “Tao, where’s Baekhyun hyung?” Tao turned to face me with mouth full of food. “Bacon hyung was home I think? Taking care of wife Eunji unni,” I sighed as he’s not having his best time too and of course only I know about Baekhyun hyung and Taeyeon noona. Sigh, I really don’t know, whether knowing their relationship is a good thing or what. –Baekhyun’s POV- Annoying. . Sick. Why must Byun Baekhyun be the first dude in her mother’s list to take care of her often sick daughter? This is already the third time in the second month. *sigh* Taking care of this kid must not be easy, poor mother. “Yah Jung Hyerim, must I feed you or you eat yourself?” Eunji then sat up in a weak manner. “I’ll eat myself,” wanting to grab the bowl from my hand but instead fell on my lap. “Don’t overestimate yourself yah Jung Hyerim,” then started feeding her some soup her mom made for her. “Yah Baekkie, I think if I’m really straight I already fell for you,” creeping a very creepy smile on her very palely sick face. “Reasons why my fans love me duh,” still having my pokerface on. “I know I know but yah, my fanclub are a lot too..” Eunji continued with stuff about how popular she is and how her group shines on stage with her vocal and stuff while me. She don’t seem bad, maybe I should give her a try? -Eunji’s POV- He don’t seem to wanna accept the marriage yet, maybe he has someone? “Yah Baekkie, you know if you still can’t accept me, you can tell me,” he answered me with a simple nod, still continuing his task on feeding her. “I’ll try to accept and adapt even both of us are simply not meant for each other,” that feeling breaks my heart, I just don’t like the way him saying it as if I’m the one forcing him. Like I wanted to marry him.. Or I really do? ---another fast but update. Eunji and Baekhyun seem to start agreeing on the marriage but if that happens, what about Taeyeon-ie? Maybe she’ll be with Sehun or something else will come up? I know it still but until now I’m still a new writer even I wrote a lot in private anyway subscribe, comment and if you like it upvote even if it still don’t change the fact that it and yea until next update~