Chapter 3

A new begining
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's me again, Kpopfankev123. I'm double updating since I might not be able to update for about a week. Suprised aren't you? hehe, hope you all enjoy!

Your POV

 

Ugh, why do I have a huge headache? Why am I lying on the floor with a blanket? I looked around, this isn’t my room… where am I? I heard the door open followed by some footsteps. I sat up to see who it was but I still have a headache, I held my head. I saw SNSD’s Taeyeon come over to me.

 

“_________, how are you feeling? You had a huge hangover so take some medicine.” She said.

 

“Thank you.” I stood up to get it, but my head started to spin like crazy. Just when I was about to fall, Taeyeon caught me, but I guess I was a bit too heavy cause I sort of landed on her.  I was still on top of her when we both were staring at each other in the eyes. Her eyes where so beautiful, we ended up staring each other for a long time.

 

“_________?” Tiffany turned the doorknob. I stood up immediately before someone could see us, eight other girls came in to check on me. I was pretty awkward with Taeyeon. 

 

“I-I need to go now.” I said. As I was about to walk to the door, Mr. Lee came in.

“Where are you going ________?” He asked.

“Back home.” I replied coldly.

“You’re going home with SNSD, since you are one of their members.” He stated.

“I don’t want to go. I like my apartment, I don’t think you can stop me, ajussi.” I said

“D-did you just call Mr. Lee… ajussi????” SNSD said.

“I don’t really mind. And ________, I have all your stuff from your apartment so even if you go there, you won’t have anything with you.” He said.

“AJUSSI, what did you do?” I was mad.

“I took all your stuff in your apartment. It’s in the van, and you ARE going to obey me.”

“FINE, WHATEVER.” I bursted out, the SNSD members was shocked by my attitude.

“Now go to the van and go to their dorm.”

I followed him to the van and so did SNSD, they were quiet all the way there.

When I got there the CEO wanted to talk to me.

 

“________, you are going to perform in front of all your sunbaes and members tomorrow.”

 

“No, I don’t want to sing or rap in front of a lot of people yet.” I replied

 

“This is practice for when you perform with your members.” He said. “At least I let you choose what you want to perform, or do you want me to choose?”

 

“No, fine I’ll do it.” I said.

“Good girl.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter