Chapter 10

A new begining
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry guys abou the delay, my internet speed is really down, it doesnt let me upload until I try 3-5 times.

 

Your POV

I continued to ignore Taeyeon, but that doesn’t mean I didn’t talk to the other members. I was talking with Tiffany and Jessica, they seemed to ignore the fact about me purposely ignoring Taeyeon, which was much appreciated. The day of the radio show was today and of course I had my song planned out. I’m going to sing “bleeding love” by Leona Lewis. It was the time to go to the broadcasting station so we just rode the van.

It seems like 8 members seated and the other two were on completely different ends so I just sat on the one next to the door and next to Seohyun since Taeyeon chose the other one. The producer signalled that there was a minute till broadcasting time and all.

“Ok, well today on shimtapa radio, there will be all ten members of SNSD on the show! Please welcome SNSD!” The members just smiled.

“1,2,3 annyeonghaseyo  SNSD imnida.” We all said.

“Ok. Well this is all about your tenth member…” I didn’t pay attention to them anymore because I still hated shows. So it was about half way to the show until they announced that it was time to sing. I wanted to volunteer to be first but then Taeyeon was chosen since she was the eldest and the main vocal of the group. I just sat there and tried to blank out, but her voice was too hard to block out. I realised that she sang Tommy Reeves “I’m sorry” I listened carefully and understood her intentions, about halfway through the song, I could see Taeyeon’s tears start to flow out. I wasn’t the only one, the others saw too but like me, they decided to stay silent.

“Ok, well I think ________ should go next. She will sing Blee- Hero by Enrique Inglesias” I signalled the host that I was going to sing something else. I thought of this song as a resp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter