Chapter 9

A new begining
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Going to add the other chapter in about an hour

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

After I was done my variety show “Win win”, Wooyoung wanted to me back to my dorm. I tried to refuse but he insisted on coming with me he kept on bugging me to go so I let him. I got to the doorsteps and said goodbye, when I was about to open the door, someone grabbed me by my arm and forced to kiss me. It was Wooyoung. I tried to pull away but his grip was really strong.

 

“KIM TAEYEON! I FREAKIN HATE YOU!” I knew that voice, it was ________. Wooyoung heard it too, it was then when he loosened his grip I immediately ran away from him.

“_________! I can explain!” She already left.

“Baby, I know you like me, I love you too, forget about that thing.” Wooyoung said as he came to me.

“I HATE YOU! YOU ARE THE MOST DISCUSTING THING EVER DON’T YOU DARE COME CLOSER TO ME. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE YOU IN THING!!!” I bursted out and ran back into the dorm. (A/N: Sorry for the swearing, it was just to emphasise Taeyeon’s fury.)

“Oh! Taeyeo-” I didn’t care I just ran to my room and locked it. I was just crying. ‘________ hates me now. Where is she? It’s all my fault.’ was all my fault.

 

SNSD’s POV (A/N: Just so that you know, if you are wondering about their room arrangements I just randomly put Taeyeon in her own room alright?”

 

“Oh! Taeyeo-” Seohyun was cut off by Taeyeon running into her room and locking herself inside it. Tiffany came out of her room, “What happened Seohyun?”

“Unnie! Taeyeon unnie just ran to her room and locked herself in it.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter