[002.] Luhan

My Heroine, My First Love (Editing)

Luhan's POV

I happily walked towards the dorm, carrying a handful of grocery bags.

"Dongsaengs! Come help me with the groceries!" I hollered as I struggled to enter through the small entrance; no answer.

"What the hell? What are they doing? Is no one at home?" I thought as went through the rooms only to see a figure on my bed; I couldn't tell who it was, but the figure of the person was there.

"Don't they know not to be on my bed?" I thought as I proceeded to pull the blanket off the figure.

"Yah! Kim Jongdae, how many times do I have-" I paused; instead of seeing Chen, I saw this girl on my bed. She looked about 19 or 20, there were injuries imprinted all over her body, she looked pretty badly injured. Nonetheless, she looked peaceful in her sleep; she was wearing a white over sized shirt, that I suppose belongs to me, the shirt barely covered her upper thighs.

The shirt only revealed her long, beautiful legs. "No dirty thoughts, Luhan, no dirty thoughts." I recited as I looked away from her legs. One thing that Luhan didn't understand was who changed her, and why she was so badly bruised.

Well, I couldn't do anything as of right now — I didn't have the heart to wake the peaceful girl up from her sleep, so I decided to just leave it as it is now. Though I do loath it when people sleep on my bed, especially if they didn't gain my approval. I'll let this slide just once since she's all bruised up.

Upon looking closer at her facial features, she looked oddly familiar; though I just can't lay my finger on it.

"Exactly who are you? Why do you look so familiar? Do I know you?" My train of thoughts then got broken up the moment Tao entered.

"Hyung!" Tao yelled excitedly, forgetting about the girl on my bed. "Oh, you saw her already."

"Who is she and why is she on my bed?" I asked as I attempted to pry Tao's arms away from my neck.

"Lay got beaten up by a few thugs at an alley, and she saved him; but unfortunately, she was beaten up, badly." Tao explained.

Your POV

"No, no, no; this cannot be happening." You were having a nightmare.

Sweat running down the sides of your head, you were shaking so much; on instincts, you quickly got up, waking up from the nightmare. You were up in a sitting position, taking in deep breaths.

"Where am I? Why am I aching so much?" You held onto the side of your head that was aching a lot.

You scanned the room, still a little dizzy from the aching of you head; as soon as you got up, 6 boys approached you.

"Morning." A boy with rather intimdating features yet also adorable features sang; he had golden blonde hair.

"You're finally up." Another guy joined in; this time he had caramel brown hair, thin lips and high cheek bones. Despite his unique features, he still looked rather attractive.

You were confused; scratch that, you were very confused. But you kept your cool and faked a smile.

Another out of the 6 guys, one who was just as badly bruised, smiled at you with his kind eyes. He was extremely attractive, considering his deep dimple.

"He must be the one I save that night." You climbed over to the edge of the bed; finally realising that the clothes you were wearing did not belong to you — it was just a simply white oversized t-shirt.

You looked down at your outfit then eyed the 6 boys surrounding the bed.

"You misunderstood." Tao started off waving his hands in front of him. "We didn't change you, our maid did." Tao explained.

After hearing Tao's explanation, you felt a sense of relief.

Shifting under the 6 boys' glances at you; you then wince at the sharp pain at your abdomen. Looking down, you then lifted your shirt a little only to see the bandage wrapped around your abdomen.

They then introduce themselves individually. You slowly climbed out of bed; you then did a small bow.

"Sorry to intrude; I must get going now." You scanned the room, trying to look for the clothes you were in last night.

"But you're still injured, and moving around would be inconvenient for you; it would be best if you would just stay here and rest a little more." Tao explained. "Furthermore, you helped Luhan; it's only fair that we let you rest here."

"Just stay here till you get better." The tallest of them all said without giving me any room for retorting.

"You," Luhan started off. "You can use my bed." He said in a rather reluctant voice.

You tried to hold back a small laughter; you then pointed to the couch. You body gave up on you, and then you stumbled and fell on Luhan.

Luckily, he caught you on time. "Get some rest, I'll carry you to the couch." Despite his cold, hard voice, his cheeks flushed a deep shade of red.


As you woke up, you then remembered that you weren't at your own home.

"You're awake." I suppose he was Lay, because of his unusually deep dimple. "Are you feeling better?" He took a seat on the side of the bed.

"Thanks-" Lay paused half way. "Erm, I didn't manage to catch your name; what did you say was your name?"

"I didn't." Lay looked over at me, confused written all over his face. "You didn't what?"

"I didn't say my name; anyway, my name's Celeste." You joked a little.

"Celeste, thanks for saving me that night; it really does mean a lot to me. Anyway, you want to join us for lunch?" He gave her a small smile that still, nonetheless, showed off his deep dimple.

You nodded as you followed him to the dining room.

Upon entering the dining room, you saw Xiumin eating two pizzas, one on each of his hands.

"Yah! Fatty, behave yourself; we have a guest with us." Kris nagged at the older boy.

Xiumin then snorted at his nagging session as he continued stuffing pizzas down his throat.

You thought it was pretty cute; holding back a small chuckle.

"And you wonder why you're called fatty." You mumbled under your breath.

"What?" Xiumin turned to you.

"Oh, nothing; I said nothing." You shook your head.

"You are so lucky you saved Xing-ah, if not I would've killed you." Xiumin said.

Despite his threat, you still laughed a small laugh; the others laughed along with you.

Except one; Luhan.

 

Tell me, Celeste, why do you look so familar? Why is it that whenever I look at you, my heart feels as if its being thorn into pieces?

Luhan thought as he stared blankly at you.

 


Authors note: Thank you for the subscribes!~ XD You guys are truly amazing! Leave comments on how you think it was and subscribe? :3 Hehe~ Well in my oppinion i think the story is a little timid T^T Sorry guys! I'll try my best and get it off the timid zone! ^.^ Hehe~ I promise :) Some questions about me knowing how to fight... No i dont lol :D But I am thai though lol :)