[001.] The Dark Alley

My Heroine, My First Love (Editing)

"Thank you." The female employee bowed as you grabbed the bag of snacks from the counter. "Come back again."

You gave the girl a smal smile as a sign of appreciation then walked towards the door of the convenient store. The bells on the door rang indicating that someone has left.

It was a peaceful, calm and chilly night; as you left the convenient store, the small droplets of water started dropping one by one, slowly increasing in speed. You tuck your scarf closer to your neck as you let out a long sigh, swinging your snack back and forth.

As you walked along the night streets, you hummed along to BTS' 'I Like It'. Despite the small droplets of rain hitting against the hood of your jacket, you didn't mind; you couldn't figure out why, you simply just didn't mind.

It was probably the fact that you like rainy days; probably.

Deciding to walk by the dark alley for the sole reason of taking a shorter route was most probably the dumbest thing to do at this hour. "s, what do you think you're doing?" You heard a loud yell.

It was definitely the voice of a man. "What's going on? I should go check on it." You thought as you stopped in your foot steps, then quickly running towards the direction you head the voice coming from.

As you reached where the voice came from, you saw a group of guys ganging up against a tall and handsome, yet also thrashed badly guy lying on floor.

He had blood running from his nose and mouth, and a shade of blue black around his eye. One of the group of boys had his feet on the poor guy's chest, hands in his pocket; a stick of cigaretter dangling from his mouth.

He bent forward to get a better look of the beatened up guy's face, who had already long passed out. "Idiot." The guy started off. "You shouldn't be walking in dark alleys alone, that's first; second, you should've gave us your money when you told you to. Now look, you're all beatened up and wrecked." The guy mocked as his group of friends laughed along with him.

"Eyy, look, he's already passed out with just one blow; such a weakling."A guy with mahogany hair pointed out.

Though it wasn't any of your business, you still wanted to in; you have just seen enough. This wasn't even fair to begin with; how could they beat a guy up just simply because he refused to give in. Furthermore, he was being out-number; 5 going against 1.

"Not a fair match." You stated out; voice cold like ice, yet also soft. You spoke between pauses after every word, to emphasis on your words; an odd habit of your's whenever you got angry.

"Whoa, hey there pretty." The guy who had his feet on the guy earlier, moved closer to you. "Let's make a deal then; we let him go, but you have to trade him with your body."

"ert." You rolled your eyes at their words; on instinct, you punched him across the face.

"You little , you better don't let me get you, if not I'll you, then kill you." He whimpered as he held onto the side of his face in which has been punched by her.

All the five guys cornered you into the corner; you threw your bag of snacks to the side, rolling the sleeves of your jacket.

One of the guys tried to punch you, but you swiftly dodged the punch and elbowed him in stomach causing him to crumble onto the floor.

Since you were concentrating on that certain boy, you were vulnerable towards other attacks coming your way; there were multiple punches that were successfully planted on your face. Despite that, you didn't back down; you roughly wipe the strings of blood from your face and kicked the other guy in the balls. They were knocked to the floor, rolling on the floor, screaming and crying like babies.

One guy tried to grab your chest, as another tried to punch you; but because you dodged the first one, you weren't able to dodge the second attack. The other guy then took advantage of that and kicked your back, resulting into you falling.

But again, you refused to give up, you refused to give in. You then got up and kicked the guy in the jaw.

The guy screamed as he tried to hold back his tears, his hand cupping his almost dislocated jaw.

He then quickly ran out of the alley along with the other guys. They were all struggling, but got up nonetheless.

Once the 5 boys left, you quickly ran over to the unconscious boy; shaking him, in an attempt to wake him up.

His eyes fluttered open as he slowly sat up; as he got up, the pain then started kicking in, resulting into his soft wince. As for you, you were still taking in deep breaths; you felt extremely dizzy, but kept your cool.

"You okay?" He asked, not really concerned about his own injuries.

You kneeled by his side, checking up on him. "Glad you're fine." You said inbetween pauses, then fainted on his chest, hence, causing him to fall back to his previous position.