I love(d) you

One Shots

It was never him. The one you looked at, the one you touched, the one you held in your arms when you went to sleep, the one you laughed at, the one you thought about, the one in your heart. His name might have been printed next to hers once, but after all this time it lost its colour and meaning. You never cared to begin with. To you he was just a friend. Well, at least that's how you introduced him to your friends and the public. If you never thought about holding him, why did you touch his heart? If you never cared about his feelings for you, why did you kiss him? How could you tell him those sweet lies of yours without thinking twice? Right now he was left with nothing but begging, begging for you. You who left him without any further ado.

As Kibum slowly got up your eyes met his. Those dark orbs printed nothing but pure desinterest while your arm slid around her petite waist. Faking a smile he walked past you towards the exit, leaving behind speechless people. The door closed behind the small form and that's when the shouts started. Hi mind went black as he raised his head and prefessionally smiled into the flashing cameras. Key waved towards the paparazzi while walking to his car. The microphones were stuffed into his face, demanding an answer to the scene he just threw inside the big house, but he ignored them, swatting them away. The car door shut and his driver started the engine. Starring out of the window he watched the world passing by. The world which once was filled with colours now faded to a dull black.
 

His mind was blank and full at the same time. Question after question popped up in his head, but Kibum knew he possibly wouldn't get any answer to them, so he just went back to think about what you took from him. While clenching his hands to fists he sank back into the seat, desperately trying to relax his stiff body. A joyless laughter left those bow shaped lips as a hand rose up to cover those beautiful eyes, which once always held a sunshine smile. Now they were as lifeless as the rest of the body. It felt empty, apart from the beating heart. "Why are you still beating?" Kibum questioned himself silently. "Can't you just stop?" He whispered, his voice cracking at the end. "Die..like everything else?" As you eventually decided to go along with what publicity wanted, you killed even the smallest part of the things he sacrificed to you. His heart, his love, his life, his soul, his body...himself.

The car stopped and Kibum slowly got out of it, again it was waving and smiling until he disappeared into the security of their dormitory. His limbs went numb as soon as the door slammed shut behind him and if it wouldn't have been for Minho, catching his fall he'd have face planted the ground. His model like friend and member picked up the glazing body and walked toward Kibum's room, laying the older boy down on his bed. Kibum rolled on to his side, facing the wall as tears gathered in his eyes. The other male didn't leave tho, instead he layed down behind the feline man and wrapped his strong arms around the slender waist in front of him. Kibum's sobs echoed through the room, breaking Minho's heart as he listened to the pain filled in such simple sounds. Drumming against the wall with his fists, Kibum thought he might as well just die, because this suffering was surely unbearable. His heart clenched again and again as he saw the proud smile you showed off earlier as you stated that you finally were dating her. Why her out of all the people? Why the girl you stated to be your ideal girl so often? Why did it have to be his best friend? Out of all those girls in the whole word, why did you choose Nicole? No, better how could you choose Nicole? Kibum parted his lips, this time for a frustrated scream which caused the leader to burst into the room worriedly. Jinki starred at his fellow members, spooning on the bed. He saw, a now uncontrollably screaming and crying Kibum as well as a Minho with wet cheeks who tried his best to calm the other down. Jinki's shoulders slumped as he realized that this would be the end indeed. Slowly he strolled over and sat down on the bed, reaching his hands out to both of his younger member's backs while tearin up himself.

Just like that, one decision you made shattered a person's heart into pieces and made two more people cry. Just because you were too selfish, too tremulous. Right then and there Kibum sworte to himself, never to love you again. He swore to kill any left over feelings for you, because you obviously didn't feel the same. Never did and never would.