But... You promised

One Shots

As your eyes met mine, I knew it'd be done this moment. The apology written in those black orbs I loved so much as long as the bag settled down by your side told me everything I needed to know. My mouth snapped open, just to be closed again, because there was nothing I could say to make you change your mind. Instead I stepped aside, letting you pass. The silent snap of the door made me realize you're gone for real.

There ain't many things you took with you, yet you forgot one important thing. My heart. You didn't return it, altough it's obvious you didn't need it anymore. So why, just why? It's not like you didn't know that I loved you badly. I have never been more attached to a human being than I was to you. I absorbed everything you gave me, whether it was good or bad. I even defined myself through you, my whole ing life circled around your presence! And when you eventually left without any further ado, you took everything with you. Did it really surprise you, how much I depended on you? You killed me.

There's nothing left to say, except one thing so I turned to the door and shout at the closed wood, shout as loud as I can, knowing you won't even hear me: "BUT YOU PROMISED NOT TO LEAVE!"

_________________
A/N:
Another short angsty chapter... because I feel really down lately ^^' i'm working on a funny chapter as well, but i don't think i'll finish that chapter soon.
This chapter doesn't have a special character, so anyone can identify theirself with the character