Who's the one ?

My Beautiful Guy .

*I saw jaehyo walking back to the mansion*

I wanted to chase up to jaehyo , but zico pull my hands and stopped me . I shook his hands away and and walked along the other side of the pool . I felt so guilty to let jaehyo remember his past .

-Zico-

Its hard to belive that cheryl would like jaehyo instead but i wont let jaehyo have her .

-siting alone thinking-

-jiyeon-

I walked near to jaehyo room , i saw him weeping aside , but i didnt dare to go in and comfort him so i left him alone .

The next day ,

Jaehyo went out for breakfast , and act as if nothing has happen , i rather jaehyo throw tantrums at me than acting if nothing has happen . I want jaehyo to vent out his angers so he could be more comfortable .

It hurts to see jaehyo acting like this . So after breakfast i went to confront jaehyo .

i shouted at him : " YAAA ! ARENT YOU NOT HAPPY ? WHY DONT YOU JUST VENT YOUR ANGERS AT ME ? "

jaehyo pulled my hands towards him and hugged me tightly i tried to struggle but jaehyo hugged me tighter and said : " If you struggle more i wont let you off "

I started to stop struggling .

Jaehyo smiled and said :" Good girl " and he let go of me and said " Your round smile caresses the whole world , dont leave just stay by my side ." he smiled and walked away .

I was looking at him thinking and my face was hot like boiling water and i was blushing .  

Zico came out looking for me and saw me outside .

He came to me and asked if i wanted to go to the arcade .

I looked up at him and asked if who's going .

Zico burst out laughing .

I asked him " whats wrong ? "

"What happen to your face , did you put tons of blush on your face ? " in a laughing tone he said .

I immediately took out my phone and saw my face was so red .

I furious that i walked away mumbling "whats wrong to have a red face ? stupid pig "

Zico shouted panickly " HEYY YA ! SORRY HEY ! "

I saw jiyeon infront of me and i stopped immediately , i looked at her embarrasly .

Jiyeon glared at me and walked past me banging on me .

I looked at her with tears in my eyes . And i thought that she saw me and jaehyo together .

I wondered if our friendship was over like this . Then tears drip out .

I went up to the room , jaehyo saw me crying he went towards me .

He said without asking : " The fear left in your heart , i will hug and embrace until you are peaceful. You are crying and holding it in , you are just rising your head and smile painfully  . so dont cry anymore , i will protect you from now onwards . " i immediately rush into his warm embrace . I cried so hard in jaehyo's embrace and jaehyo was quietly standing there . i felt so warmed i felt that someone actually cared for me .

I look up staring at jaehyo , jaehyo gave me a warm smile and said " no matter what , i'll be there for you . "

i smiled back at him , and said " thankyou"

-Zico-

Changed into his black suit to attend the party his grandfather forced him to .

His spiky hair , black suit  , black shoes made him so charming .

Cheryl went into his room to ask him something when she was shock when she step into zico's room

because she never seen him like this before as zico was always in oversized tee and loose hiphop pants

and his hair was always covering his eyes but this zico was totally different .

Cheryl thought she was dreaming , then she went out and came in the room again ,

she rubbed her eyes and pinch herself then zico came pinching her cheeks , then she realised it was

not a dream .

I gave cheryl a laugh and told her i'll be soon and smugged her head .

-Cheryl-

Still looking at zico shockingly .

*When zico was leaving already*

Cheryl with mouth wide open .

Staring at the air -blankly-

-suddenly realise-

i walked out of the door with amusing face .

-Jiyeon-

i was walking back to room where zico walking towards the stairs .

i was shocked , thinking , he soo hot like this !

i stared at zico for a while and suprisingly zico walked towards me ,

and said " hey jiyeonnie~ i'll be back " and winked at me .

*jiyeon immediately changed to an irritated face and shouted *

"STOP TEASING ME , UNLESS YOU WANNA DIE ! "

zico turned back and gave me a smile , a wide smile .

And i gave him back a smile .

But immediately realise . when did i smile to him .

OMGOSH I MUST BE DREAMING.

*banging her head on the wall lightly*

and messing her hair and went back to her room .

-Cheryl-

*walked towards jaehyo room *

wanting to asked jaehyo some questions , when she went in to jaehyo's room she saw the bracelet similar she had .

 She took it and see carefully , and think , this is a one and only in this world , how in earth did he got this ?

*Cheryl had some same flashback again* But she gave up thinking and went back to her room.

-Jaehyo-

Walked back to his room .

took up the braclet and wore it .

jaehyo precious this bracelet alot .

-Zico-

Zico grandpa introduced girls to him but zico rejected the girls at once as he always thought that girls like them

always only wanted to have their money instead .

Zico was being attracted to cheryl because she knows that cheryl isnt the kind of girls that wanted money to get

close to them .

Zico knew because when they were young ....