Angelic guy

My Beautiful Guy .

my first time writing a fanfic , i really cant think of anything interesting so yea i hope you understand (: and i hope you will like it and i will post a second chapter real soon and comments are welcome so i can edit to have a better story for you guys ~ (: thankyouuuu.

My life was all perfect and everything was going well for me until they came ... I am cheryl i am the most popular dancer in 'kingston dance academy' until those guys came .. My whole life was a ruin . It all happen on that day , the two guys , zico and jaehyo was a newbie in our school as they just transfered in . Jiyeon my best friend did a background check on them , she told me that the internet stated that zico was a self centered guy and always wanted to win as for jaehyo , people call him the "Prince charming" as he has a flawless skin and he's kinda cute . 

On that day , i was in the dance class . I was so concentrated dancing that i didnt notice that the two guys was transfered to our class . After class ,  i suddenly realise and so i asked jiyeon if they really did transfer into our class , jiyeon nodded . But i suddenly had a flash back i feel like i have seen jaehyo before but i just couldnt remember about it . And so i ignored and continue whatever i was doing .

-12PM-

Its was reccess , jiyeon and me went to find a place to seat  , we arent able to find a seat when we saw 2 extra seats next to zico and jaehyo . I bravely went up to them and asked if we can sit beside them , jaehyo and zico nodded with a suprise face . Zico suddenly turn his head around and ask if i am the best dancer in school ,  i shook my head and jiyeon cut in and said loudly at his face that i am the best dancer in school and zico look at me with a fascinated look and asked me : " Do you care to have a duel with me ? " i was shocked that i just act brave and agreed . Zico turned back to jaehyo and gave him a smrik . Zico turned back and told me to meet him tomorrow at 1pm in the class for the duel and said that jaehyo and jiyeon would be the judge , to be fair zico told them to grade accordingly and not because they are friends and vote for them . Zico also added if he won this competition we have to go to the water park 1 day on a date with him and if i won this competition i can choose what i want them to do. I started to smile mysteriously as i had something on mind .

Next day 1pm ...

I was walking along the corridors on the way to class to meet zico and the rest . Suddenly someone ran past me and even pushed me down on the floor and i shouted : " YAA YOU WANNA DIE ? " The person looked at me and stick his tounge out and ran away . And a guy suddenly stood in front of me and stretch his hands out and pulled me up . The person was jaehyo ! I shyly said " thanks" but he just left without a word , so i ignored and continue to walk behind him as we were going the same way . And i went in the room , i saw zico and jiyeon waiting for me . So we started the duel , zico chose tell them - block b dance while i chose good bye baby - miss a . And its time for voting . i was nervous as i didnt want to lose . But in the end jiyeon and jaehyo chose zico as the winner . Jiyeon looked at me with a guilty look , but i ignored and walked out without a word as i was really dissapointed .

-Jiyeon part-

(rewind back before cheryl was not in the class yet )

(zico was with jiyeon)

i went into the classroom and i saw that cheryl wasnt in yet and when i was actually about to leave the classroom , zico callled my name . He told me if i took his side for the dance duel later he would introduced jaehyo to me , because i really like jaehyo , i accepted his deal and i rather betray my best friend . And i knew that zico liked cheryl because he wanted to go out with cheryl .

-Zico part-

I was delighted that i could go out on a date with cheryl . i think she has forgotten about me .. when we were small ..

-Jaehyo part -

Why did i vote for zico ?.. darn it . i should have let cheryl won this so they couldnt go on a date .. .

-Cheryl part -

Actually i was not excited to go out on a date with zico , but anyway since its just a day . owell .

*beep*-Message-*beep*

remember to meet me on saturday 1pm at water park see you ~ ♥

-zico-

i was shocked .. "How did this fella get to know my number?" :/

- SATURDAY -

I was dressed up and ready to go . I took the nrt to the water park , when i saw zico there i looked at him with a half dead zombie look . Zico gave me a smile and we were ready to go . We went to sit the "U" slide together i was so scared that i hold him hands so tightly but he didnt say that it hurts . And we went to sit alot of the slides and others .. then we went to the amusement and it was already night time .. zico brought me to the ferris wheel while i craving to seat that . While we were sat the peak of the ferris wheel when zico told me his story when he was young , his tears started to flow out , i was so sad hearing his story and also began to cry zico came towards me and squat on the floor and stretch his hands out to wipe my tears away & zico came towards me and slowly gave me a kiss on the lips i was so shocked that my whole face turn red .

-Jaehyo part-

*jaehyo was following them all the way*

*jaehyo sat the ferris wheel and he was just behind zico and he saw them*

*jaehyo suddenly tears came flowing down on jaehyo flawless face*

"i'm sorry i couldnt protect you" jaehyo said .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mystery : who is zico to cheryl ?

why jaehyo said that he's sorry that he couldnt protect her ?

what will happen when jiyeon know that jaehyo isnt interested in her ?

why cheryl have some flash back when he saw jaehyo at first ?

love triangle is coming out .