Memories struck

My Beautiful Guy .

Suddenly my eyes widened , a flashback struck me.

"jaehyo wait up ! "

"pali yah cheryl !"

"wait jaehyo see this ! "

My head suddenly starts to hurt. I pushed zico back .

I clench my left fist while my right hand holding my head

. Zico started to panic , " YAH ! CHERYL ARE YOU OK ? DON'T SCARE ME YAH!!"

Zico immediately called jaehyo from next door , jaehyo rushed to Cheryl room and carried her in a bridal style and rush down the taxi a taxi and send her to the hospital .

After all the throughly body check up and the doctor examined me, the doctor then walked towards jaehyo and zico , the two worried guys , saying "don't worry she's fine it happen to all patient who loss their memories , I think cheryl is slowly recovering , that's a good sign , but don't let her get so stress out , and try to relax and take it easy ."

Zico and jaehyo then said " What she loss her memory ? When ? What happened ?"

The doctor said "Unfortunately sorry I can't tell you my patient's privacy , you can try asking cheryl if she remembers but the only thing I can tell you is she loss her memory , because she was too afraid to remember the scenario that happen, and thus she tend to forget about the past and forget everything ."

Zico and jaehyo then continued "Ok , thanks doctor ." The doctor thn patted zico and jaehyo shoulder "if anything happen press the emergency button ." he smiled and left . Zico and jaehyo immediately rushed to the ward , seeing me asleep , they sat on the sofa next to my bed , and when I woke up , the two guys are sleeping soundly .

But I was kind of hungry , but in order not to bother and wake them up , I decided to go on my own . Just as I was about to leave my bed , jaehyo woke up .

Jaehyo quickly stood up and said " You're still sick don't run around "

"But... I am a little hungry ..." I pouted at jaehyo.

"Ok I'll get you something , what do you want to eat ? "

"Erm .. Sandwich ! ... " i pointed my finger up while saying 

"So less ? Forget I'll get something else for you, you're so skinny already yet you want to eat so less ? " jaehyo reprimanded me .

"Then can i follow you down ? I want to see if there is any nice food "

" Yes .. But !!! You have to sit on the wheelchair !"

" What wheelchair ? Why I am not sick or something."

"Then you have to stay here " " Awww , alright ..." I said unwillingly ..

Jaehyo then pushed a wheelchair in , carried me up and put me on the wheelchair I then said " let's go!"

He started to teased me while playing with me , he started pushing the wheelchair really fast ! " Yah ! Jaehyo~~~~ahhhhhhhh~~~ moveeeee slower pleaseeee !"

"Nope not going too !" Then , a nurse came walking towards jaehyo saying " I'm sorry sir , but you are not allow to play in the hospital. Thankyou ." Jaehyo then stood properly and bowed at the nurse and said "mianhe.." The nurse then walked away .

I was laughing all the way " See I told you not to *giggle* play in the *giggle* hospital . "Yea , whatever . Comeon, go choose what you want in the canteen ,