Chapter 24: Letters

Childhood Friends....ish: A Parallel Universe
Baekhyun hugged you from behind, making you jump, "Hello Baby Boo, what brings you here?" He sat down.
 
"Coffee" you answered.
 
He patted the seat beside him, "Sit"
 
You slowly sat down beside him and bit your lip, "What if someone sees us?" You whispered.
 
Baekhyun shrugged, "I don't care, I actually kinda wanna show you off"
 
You raised an eyebrow, "And what if another guy falls for me" you batted your lashes and made a "v" with your hands.
 
"Then that guy will fall right off a cliff" Baekhyun said nonchalantly as if it was nothing.
 
"Baekhyun!"
 
"What?" He shrugged.
 
You looked down covering your mouth and laughed cutely. You looked back up and giggled a little more, "Ahh" you sighed.
 
He smiled and sweetly tucked your hair behind your ear, "It wasn't that funny you know"
 
You bit your lip and smiled, "I know, it was quite mean actually, but in all honesty, it was cute. I like that you're selfish like a kid."
 
"Are you calling me childish?"
 
"No, I'm calling you immature" 
 
"Thats the same thing!"
 
"No, okay maybe. But immature sounds smarter" you said. 
 
"But explain to me how I am "immature""
 
"Immature and childish has eight letters like Baekhyun. It fits"
 
"Oh come on! I need a better explanation than that"
 
"You're selfish at times"
 
"Thats not true!" He disagreed.
 
"You whine and do aegyo"
 
"Nuh uh!"he whined.
 
"You don't share very often"
 
"I share all the time!" He protested.
 
"Umm, you're attention hungry" you smiled.
 
"....Okay, I'll agree to that one" Baekhyun mumbled.
 
You poked his cheek, "Oh. I think you can agree to them all"
 
"What about you! You're immature too!"
 
"Yeah I know" you said bluntly, "At least I'm mature enough to admit it"
 
He made a face but it changed when fresh baked cookies appeared in front of him. You and him both looked up.
 
"They're fresh and homemade, I thought you guys would like to try them first, hold on, I'll get milk" Eunji said. She came back with twi glasses of milk.
 
"Thanks Eunji, they smell delicious"
 
"Of course they're delicious, they're Eunji's cookies" Baekhyun said, "Wait. You've never had her cookies, have you?"
 
You slowly shook your head, "Why?"
 
He quickly picked one up, "Ah! Hurry! Before you die, deprived woman, ah!" He rushed you.
 
"Okay, okay, geez" you took a small bite, then a bigger one, "Oh my gosh, its heaven in cookie form"
 
Eunji giggled, "Thanks guys" she went back to work.
 
"No, thank you" you and Baekhyun said together.
 
You looked at him and smiled at your connected minds. You took a bite sized piece of a cookie and fed it to Baek.
 
"Oh bye golly gee wilikers my taste buds" he said, "They're exploding with flavor." He chewed some more, "And it tastes even better when Lina's love is in it"
 
"M-my love? I didn't take any part and making this" you said.
 
"You fed it to me, didn't you?"
 
"Well yeah but-"
 
"Your fingers touched it and made it even better"
 
You covered you face and blushed, "That was so cheesy" you smiled, "But I'm weird so..."
 
"You liked it?"
 
You put a cookie in your mouth and nodded.
 
"I knew you would" he took a bite off your cookie.
 
You took the cookie out of your mouth held it away from him, "Hey! Thats mine!" You pouted.
 
"And you're mine" he held you close making your cheeks redden again.
 
Sungjae walked to you, "Hey, sorry to interrupt your cuddling session but do you guys wanna give me a hand?"
 
"With what?" You asked, still leaning on Baekhyun's chest with his arms comfortably around you. He silently opened his mouth and you let him have a bit of your cookie as Sungjae spoke.
 
"Haejung, Eunji, and I are planning to remodel the cafe, Sieun is designing the furniture and set up" he said.
 
"Ooo, I like Sieun's style" you said. Sieun was Sehun's pretty girlfriend. She was into interior design. Baek held a cookie at your mouth then ate it himself. You sat up and hit his chest, the. Laid back again. "Okay, I'll help"
 
"What about you, Baekhyun?" Sungjae looked at him.
 
"Sure, as long as I stay with this little shortie" 
 
"I am not a shortie!" You complained.
 
"Yes you are, shortie has seven letters just like Bae Lina" he smiled.
 
"Awesome and amazing also have seven letters" you retorted.
 
"You forgot awkward" he added. You glared at him. He gave you a smile and a shrug, "and angelic" 
 
You nodded, "Nice save"