Chapter 25: Kisses

Childhood Friends....ish: A Parallel Universe
You invited Baekhyun to your place finally, yes, invited him for once. He didn't just waltz in with some lame excuse to be there, he was actually invited. You ran around your apartment cleaning up. You didn't really know why because Baekhyun knew you weren't very clean. You always left stuff around and clean over the weekends. Thats just what you do. But it wasn't the weekend. In fact it was Friday, aka the messiest day of the week. You frantically went around to make your place look at least decent.
 
"This goes over here" you went to the other side of the room, "That goes over there" you mumbled to yourself, "What is this even doing out here?"
 
"Where does this go?" Baekhyun asked.
 
"Over there" you pointed at a small table in the corner as you kept running around. You did a double take and saw Baekhyun laughing at you, "Baek! You're early!"
 
"I just wanted to see you so badly" he winked.
 
You scoffed, "You watch TV or play with Dubu or something and I'll start dinner"
 
"Can I help you?" He asked. You just shrugged in response and went to the kitchen. "What happened to my flowers?"
 
"They wilted and died" you said bluntly as you cut vegetables. Hs made a face. "Baek, you gave them to me like five months ago"
 
"Well you didn't have to say it like that" he pouted.
 
You hugged his waist, "Sorry, I'll say "they've sadly passed, their months of living were beautiful" next time"
 
He pulled you around to in front of him, "Thats more like it" he cupped your face and kissed your head. He bent down, "Now you have to kiss me" he tapped his cheek.
 
"N-no I don't!"
 
He took a step closer, "Yes you do, you've done it before"
 
You stepped away, "When?"
 
"At the skating rink"
 
"Oh. That." You kept backing up as he went forward until you turned and ran.
 
"Hey! Where are you going baby? You're forgetting my kiss!" He chased after you and quickly caught up. "Tickle her Dubu" he said. He pinned you onto the couch and began tickling you.
 
 
You laughed uncontrollably, "N-No! B-baek! Stop it!" You squirmed and flaid, "B-baekhyun!"
 
"I need my kiss boo" he continued.
 
"F-fine!" You caved. He released you and you stood up. "Lemme just get some thing. You went into your room and brought out your pig plaush. "MMMMWAH!" you obnoxiously kissed it, "There."
 
"But thats not me"
 
"Yes, you gave him to me, his name is Baekhyun, and he's a piggy oppa like you"
 
"Does that mean if I kiss my Lina plush every night, I'm giving you a kiss every night?"
 
"Sure" you shrugged.
 
He wasn't satisfied, "Give me a kiss! Not a doll!" He whined. He crossed his arms like a child and pouted.
 
"Baek"
 
He looked strait ahead and didn't look at you.
 
You blushed and chewed your bottom lip. "Baek?" You called again. When you made sure he wasn't gonna look at you, you leaned over and pecked his cheek. You blushed some more and looked away.
 
Baekhyun smiled, then chuckled when he saw you. He pulled you to his shoulder, "Its amazing how relationships can change with just a few simple words, huh?"
 
You nodded, "I like this one better than are last" you admitted.
 
"I do too" he said. He suddenly stood up and pulled you along, "So lets get back to that cooking"
 
"Oh yeah!" You said.
 
---------------------
 
"Baek! Wake up!" You pulled on his arm. "You promised to take me to the mall today"
 
"Urrrg" he groaned.
 
"Baek!" You whined some more. He didn't go to sleep late, he wasn't really tired yesterday, so why couldn't he get up? You put your hand on his forehead, *Nope. He's not sick, just lazy*
 
Just then an idea popped into your head, "Oppa! Get up so I can give you a morning kiss"
 
He shot off the bed, hitting his head on the top buck, "Ow!"
 
You giggled and sat beside him, rubbing his head, "Are you alright?"
 
"I will be after you give me that morning kiss, and while your at it, give my ouchie a kiss too"
 
As you promised, you pecked his cheek, then his head, "Now go get ready"
 
"Alrighty then" he stood up and left.
 
And you couldn't help but to wonder if he'd become a kissing monster when you guys get married, if you guys get married, and you were planning to eventually. He'll just have to propose first.