C!C! Pre-Special

Cuckoo! Cuckoo!
XSYKOTICA
 CUCKOO! CUCKOO! Ⓢ
 CUCKOO! CUCKOO! Ⓢ
The brothers will have to put in uber effort to fend off the celestial moral police. Damn those po-po's.
The brothers will have to put in uber effort to fend off the celestial moral police. Damn those po-po's.
All the cupid brothers come in for a morale-boosting huddle. "Ready, boys?" The y voice belongs to Baby Tablo, the eldest brother and obvious team leader. They all give their hyung the 'okay' sign... except for Xiah Xiah. He's been placed in the corner... with a magical straitjacket on. Why is he in a magical straitjacket? Uh, because he tried to get some guy to impregnate some girl who looked vaguely like his mom and dad? Again? But see, that's not the real problem. The real problem is how he did it. Very inhumane. The brothers will have to put in uber effort to fend off the celestial moral police. Damn those po-po's. Why'd they have to be so righteous?

"Aiight, let's bust this joint." TOP2 kicks down the door to reveal truly frightening things happening on the other side.

"Oh my god. Serious is going down right in here."

"Seriously..."

The brothers are staring at a very pink, pink, pink beauty salon. 

"Look at those spa chairs... are they fo real?"

"What the am I seeing? There's more nail polish colors here than there are real colors."

"Boys... focus. FOCUS! Do not let the pink demons devour your brains with their awesome pinkness!"

"It's so hard, hyung. These leather spa chairs are so damn soft. It's killing me from the inside." Suko is rubbing his cheek against the leather like there's no tomorrow. Does it remind you of someone? It runs in the family.

"FOCUS ON THE SOUND OF MY VOICE. WE MUST FIND THE SOURCE OF ALL THIS EVIL AND DESTROY IT."

"We're gonna destroy grandma? I thought we were here to beg her to change mom and dad back."

"And fix Xiah Xiah."

"Yeah, that too..."

"Mom... mommy... I miss her." Lil G-Dragon is his thumb. He has a habit of doing that suction thing with his mouth when he misses his mom. Wait, shouldn't that be Xiah Xiah?

"Stop it. Stop it and focus." TOP2 tries to remove his thumb from his mouth but it's difficult. Very difficult.

"Guys! I found her! I found her!"

"Where?"

They all turn to Mini Micky who is jumping up and down like he'd just won the lottery.

"She's in the facial room. Quick!"

 
A/N: Don't hold your breath. It took me over a year to do the special for MLTW. Ye, over a year.