In le End

Cuckoo! Cuckoo!
XSYKOTICA
⓱ CUCKOO CUCKOO! 
⓱ CUCKOO CUCKOO! 
and... before Jaejoong can get his pickle further in, the window flies open, blowing Blackae and Whitae away
and... before Jaejoong can get his pickle further in, the window flies open, blowing Blackae and Whitae away
Whitae...

Ye.

I don't think the snowmen are really snowmen.

Den wut they be?

I don't know... but they're not snowmen. Oh, maybe they're cloud people?

You crazy. You just crazy.

While Blackae and Whitae guess away at the true identities of the "snowmen," human, muse, and cupid are on the bed arguing about positions.

"Let's do doggy."

"I agree with dad."

"No! Missionary or I'm not doing it."

"So you want to drink the shake instead, mom?"

"No!"

"Come on... let's just do doggy."

"Yeah, I totally agree with dad."

"It's two against one."

"Dad, I like the way you think."

"Xiah Xiah's vote doesn't count. He's not going to join us, is he?"

"Wait, mom... want me to? I mean... I could probably—"

"No, Junsu. No... just... just, no. Don't even go there."

"Okay... but maybe I could—"

"No!"

"Fine, fine. Let's just get this over with so Xiah Xiah will leave us alone."

"Doggy?"

"Yeah..."

"..."

"..."

"Junsu... can you leave?"

"It's kind of uncomfortable with you around..."

"What? I'm practically invisible. I'll be so quiet, you won't even know I'm here. See? Besides, it's not like I haven't seen it all.. you know... all that."

"Why can't you just leave the room?"

"What if you guys run off without making babies? Where will I be, then? I have to stand guard."

"Well... at least turn your back."

"Why?"

"Just do it!"

"Okay, sure."

"..."

"..."

"Xiah Xiah, stop peeking. You make it so obvious. Even on all four, I can see you, you know..."

And... before Jaejoong can get his pickle further in, the window flies open, blowing Blackae and Whitae away. Bam. In climbs the six "snowmen" who aren't really snowmen. They're just covered in snow, that's all.

"Seriously... like, seriously. Why couldn't we just fly here again... instead of tracking in the snow for hundreds of miles it seems?"

"Are you crazy, Suko? It's like zero visual out there. Want to crash into an airplane or two?"

"If there's zero visual, why are the airplanes still flying?"

"Maybe they were already up there."

"Don't add to this, Jr."

The "snowmen" shake off the snow and make a big mess in Jaejoong little bedroom. Xiah Xiah instantly recognizes the "snowmen" even before they un-snow-ified. He knows their voices. How could he not?

"My brooooooooooos! You came back as ghoooooooosts!"

"Great. He thinks we're ghosts this time."

"I knew it! Yeyah. Pay up, TOP numba two. You lost the bet."

"Damn... I thought he'd say we were flying Poptarts again."

"What the hell are you doing now, Xiah Xiah?"

"I'm in the process of rebirth-ing you guys, hyung. See? I found mom and dad and they're going to give birth to you again so you won't have to be ghosts anymore."

"Okay, Xiah Xiah. We're taking you back home and we'll definitely get Miss Li to fix you up."

"What? I can't go with you, hyung. I'm the last hope. I can't die yet."

"Alright, guys... on the count of three. One... two..." Five brother cupids jump Xiah Xiah and tie him up with some rope. They totally came prepared to capture their crazy cupid brother. Hmmm... how many times have they had to do this?

"Gag him, boys."

Baby Tablo, the oldest of the bunch, turn to the two people on the bed and apologize for the inconvenience. Xinling and Jaejoong are finally made conscious of their y ness. They grab the sheets and cover themselves.

"What is going on? Who are you people? How did you get through the window?"

"We're the cupid brothers. You already seem to know Xiah Xiah... really sorry about that. He has this on and off craziness which started when he got hit by friendly fire... Miss Li's 300 series curse. We'll get her to fix it... one of these days."

"And Miss Li is..."

"She's our grandma but she doesn't like us calling her grandma or anything that indicates aging. She used to be the goddess of love until she got fired and replaced by my mom. Things happen and you know...we cupid take care of things now."

"Okay..." Jaejoong really doesn't get it but that's not the point. The point is, Xiah Xiah, the crazy cupid, is safe in the custody of his seemingly sane brothers. That's a good thing, right?

Two of the cupids toss Xiah Xiah out of the window.

Safe? Hmm... not too sure... not too sure.

"We'll be getting out of your hair now. And... sorry about your pets." One by one, Baby Tablo and the cupid gang fly out of the window.

The last cupid, Lil G-Dragon, waves goodbye. "Bye, mom!" And as usual, he says a little too much. "I mean... umm..." He doesn't know how to salvage the situation so he throws himself out of the window.

"That was weird."

"Yeah."

"So... what were we doing?"

"Having ."

"Should we continue?"

"... sure."