3

Summer

Kang Daesung stared at Dongwook with face frowning. Honestly, he was confused after Dongwook told them that the phone at him is belongs to that girl. He glanced and observed at the pale girl. She has short and curve body, her hair is dark red and she was holding a paper bag and a small red bag. She was silent while Dongwook told him about their phone.

“Oh... So, this is yours?” Daesung sat up from the couch and gave her phone. “That man –I’m sorry I can’t remember his name- called and asked me about Gong Minzy or Minkky. Are you Gong Minzy or Minkky?”

The girl gives him a thin smile and accepted her phone from his hands before she speaks.”Both of them are my names.”

Suddenly the phone is ringing. The girl bows her head slightly at them. “Excuse me, I just answer this called.”

Without waiting their response, she flipped her phone and pressed the answer button.  “Halo?” (a/n: ‘halo’ is bahasa indonesia and it means ‘hello’ in English or ‘annyeonghaseyo’ in Korean)

Daesung and Dongwook froze when they heard the girl speaks with different language. Daesung know and sure that the girl isn’t spoke with English or Japan language because he is native with them. He admired her because the girl speaks like she is a native with the language and confused because he didn’t understand it. He turned to his manager and asked him with his eyes, but the latter only shook his head as the answer.

Her conversation not took a lot of time. After she hanged up her calls, she stared at Dongwook and her gaze turn into Daesung’s eyes. She bit her lips suddenly felt shy because they stared at her with confused look. She tucked her hairs behind her ears and cleared

“Ermm... I think it’s time for me to go home.” Then she looked at Dongwook and bowed her head. “Thank you, Ahjus-.”

“Wait.” Dongwook cut her words. The girl blinked her eyes and stared at him with confused look. “Sorry for cutting your words. What language you used when you answer your call? I’m curious.”

“Bahasa Indonesia.”

“Ah... So you can speak with bahasa.” Dongwook smiled and nodded his head because the girl looked like she didn’t want continue with it.

“Umm... once more thank you, ahjussi and excuse me.”

Before she started her walks, Daesung grabbed her wrists. The girl stared at his hands at hers and her gaze turned into Daesung’s eyes. She raised her brows at him. Daesung cleared his throat before he released his grips.

“I think it’s not safe for a girl going to her house alone at this time and I bet you come without a car, right? Actually hyung and I want to going outside so we can drop you at your house if you want.”

The girl stared at him and her eyes getting bigger, shock after heard his words. She shook her head and waved her hands at him. “You don’t have to. I can take bus from here.”

“Or we can take you to bus stop. You have to take a walk before arrive at the bus stop and it will take a couple of time to take a walk from here.” Dongwook added.

Daesung observed at the girl beside him. He wasn’t sure that the girl can go home by her self. If he looks at her conditions, he was certainly sure that the girl will fall down and unconscious.

“Well think of it as a token of thanks as well as an apology from me to let you come here. “ Dongwook continued with his words.

The girl stared at them with her tiny eyes. She looks confused. Daesung can feel that her brain was spinning trying to decline his offers. Actually he can understand that. A girl being agreed to accompany by two men at this time is definitely a crazy girl.

“Don’t worry, Minzy-ssi. We’re not taking advantages from you. Trust us.” Daesung stared at them and give the latter an assuring smile even he knew that his words sounded not enough to less her worries.

“No... It’s not like. I didn’t mean it.” The girl said it while she shook her head.

“Come on, bring your stuff and we’ll drop you at the bus station.” Daesung said to them while he grabbed a key car. Then he turned his head and stared at his manager. “Hyung, we’re using your car.”

...................................................................................................................................................

On their way to the bus stop, the girl stayed silent. She’ll spoke if the men throw questions at her. Daesung glanced to his manager who calmly driving his car, then he turned his glance at the mirror above him. He saw the girl closed her eyes and took a long deep breath. The girl opened her eyes and look outside through the window with a blank stare. Her face was really pale. Suddenly he felt really worried at her. He didn’t know why suddenly he felt like that. But he was sure that he didn’t like the pale at the girl’s face and he was curios what make the girl looked like a dying woman.

Suddenly the girl opened her voices and stared at them. “Stop the car, please. I can walk from here.”

Daesung turned his body a little so he can look at her. “Are you sure? We can drop you at your house.”

Dongwook stared at her through the rearview mirror. “Daesung’s right. We can drop at your house. I guess your house still far from here.”

The girl shook her head and gave them a tiny smile. “It’s okay. I didn’t want to bothering you. Just please stop the car.”

Dongwook pushed aside his car near the bus stop. The girl gathered her things. “Thank you.” The girl said to them while she gave them a deep bow. The girl opened the door but before she walks out from the car, she spoke again. “Good night.”

The girl walked out from the car and once again she bowed at them. Dongwook was lowering his glass and asked her. “Gong Minzy-ssi, there’s something I wanna ask you. Do you know the man who sits besides me?”

Daesung glanced at his manager when the latter pointed at him with his fingers.

Minzy blinked her eyes then she nodded her head. “That man? Kang Daesung-ssi, isn’t? He is a singer.”  Then as if just recognized something, her stares met with Daesung’s. “Your song... ummm... Your song... is good.”

..........................................................................................................................................