Action

Do I love Him or Not?


Author's Note
So, you guys remember the poll from the last chapter? Well, I've got the results in now! And the winner is *drumrolls*...

Eh eh eh eh eh eh 2NE1! You gotta ring the alarm!

Awesome choice my readers! this is gonna be one hell of a ride :)

 

P.S Please pardon the mature language and violent content! No hate to 2NE1! Just love <3 Thank you!!!

 



Jessica POV 

"Omo, I just noticed this university is so huge! how are we gonna find our classroom?" I asked whilst walking side by side with Krystal. I can feel the stares and gazes at us so I just bowed my head down. 

"I don't know! and why are you asking me? We just got here!" Krystal whispered. I think they are assuming that we're crazy for whispering at each other.

"Oh look new students!" Someone said

"Ugh, more nerds? seriously principal Jung?!" Someone scoffed

"Ooh, nice big brain!" Some guy mocked. I clenched my fists to suppress my annoyance.

"Oh look! new members for the nerd club! Hahaha" All the students at the hallway laughed at the guy's remark. 

"I just wanna get out of here ugh!" I thought

"Unnie! I think this is it! classroom c5-ad! Come on!" She pulled me inside and all the students stopped whatever they've been doing and stared at us.

"So awkward omg" I thought as we made our way to two empty seats in the middle.

"Gosh! that is so awkward!" Krystal whispered

"Yeah right, this could be the worst college year of my life!" I rolled my eyes and the students went back to their own business. Some are running around and some are talking with their friends.

"Is this is really a university for college students? or for highschool students?" I thought 

"how come ? " Krystal asked. Did I mentioned that Krystal and I are seating next to each other? No? Well then, we're actually seating next to each other and it would be really easy for us to talk to each other in class.

"Didn't you hear what those students at the hallway said about us? I didn't know they can be so cruel to new students like us" I said.

"I know right! Stereotypes. Anyway, we did agree to dress up like this to keep low profile, just in case you forgot" Krystal said. I sighed and took out my physics book to kill some time.

Few minutes passed and the teacher finally arrived. As expected, all the students suddenly turned into angels.

"Good Morning Seonsaengnim!" We greeted and sat back down.

"Good Morning students! I'm Ms. Soona! Today two new students will be joining our class, those girls are very special please treat them nicely" The teacher said and signaled us to come infront. 

"I guess Dad informed every staff about us" I thought

I stood up and Krystal followed, the students were whispering about us again. We stood shyly in front and Krystal elbowed me.

"Yeah, H-Hi! I-I'm Jessica and uh.. please take care of me? T-Thank you..." I introduced awkwardly and Krystal is next.

"Sooooo uh I'm Krystal and Jessica is my sister... thank you" She said and we went back to our seats. Our first class is Chemistry wherein Ms. Soona is our teacher then the class went on.

"Why do objects float in liquids denser than themselvs?" Ms. Soona asked and I raised my hand.

"Yes Jessica?" She called and I stood up

"If an object were completely immersed in a liquid denser than it, the resulting buoyant force would exceed the weight of the object. This is because the weight of the liquid displaced by the object is greater than the weight of the object (since the liquid is denser). As a result, the object cannot remain completely submerged and it floats. The scientific name for this phenomenon is Archimedes Principle" I said and sat back down

"Correct! Great job Jessica!" She said and I smiled. We have 3 classes before lunch and it's our first day but we're already serious about everything. The classes went on and it's finally time for Lunch!

"Hey Krys! Go ahead and order my lunch for me, I'll just put some things in my locker" I said and I ran to my locker then two girls bumped me that made me drop my books.

"Omona!" The other girl 

"Omy gosh! I'm so sorry! Let me help you the-" Another girl said but I cut her off

"No! it's alright, I got it!" I said and faced them. I was so surprised that I dropped my books again but this time I didn't picked them up.

"T-Taeyeon?! T-Tiffany?!" I stuttered

"Omg! Jessica!!" They exclaimed and hugged me. I hugged them back and then tears started flowing down my cheeks. 

"Omona Jessica don't cry!" Tiffany said while Taeyeon wiped my tears off.

"It's just that I seriously missed you guys! Why didn't you ever tell me you're moving here?" I asked 

"Well, we thought it might be a good idea to surprise you" Taeyeon said

"I AM surprised, very surprised...but anyway let's get lunch! I'm starving!" I said and we met with Krystal at the garden and ate together.

"Hey, you said were all at the same class... How come I didn't see you there?" I asked 

"Oh we're late that's why we crashed onto you Hahaha!" Taeyeon said and we laughed together. We walked back together to our next class. When we got to class, the teacher is not there yet so we decided to chat a little bit more. While we're talking, 3 girls and a boy? approached Krystal.

"Hello! you guys are the new students right?" the boy asked. I was shocked because he has such a feminine voice!

"Is he gay?" I thought 

"Uhm yes, waeyo?" Krystal asked. We all stopped talking and looked at them.

"Oh! I'm Victoria and we're f(x)" a Chinese looking girl said and we greeted her back.

"My name is Amber and just in case you're wondering, I'm not a boy and second to the youngest" Amber introduced. We were surprised to what she said. 

"Wow! she's a girl? It somehow fits her to be honest" I thought

"How come you're not wearing a girl's uniform?" Taeyeon asked and Amber chuckled.

"Well it's because the school has given us options if we want to wear a skirt or a shorts that ggoes down to your knees" She said and we all nodded. 

"I still prefer the skirt though"  Tiffany joked.

"Hey! I'm Luna and second to the youngest" Luna smiled and we returned her smile. 

"And I'm Choi Jinri but you can call me Sulli, I'm the youngest among them" Sulli said and did an aegyo. 

"She's really pretty and cute too!" I thought

"It's nice to meet  you all! I'm Krystal and this is my unnie, Jessica" Krystal introduced and I waved at them. 

"Hello!" I said nicely 

"Really? she's your unnie?!" Amber exclaimed 

"No wonder she looks like you, both of you are really pretty though " Sulli complimented

"T-thanks!" I stuttered trying to pretend like an anti-social nerd.

"So, Krystal we're wondering if you would like to hang out with us sometimes?" Victoria asked and the other 3 girls pleaded with their cute eyes. Krystal looked at me and I nodded. 

"Sure!" Krystal agreed and the four girls cheered. 

"Yay! new member!" Sulli cheered and we chuckled at her cuteness.

" Okay, see you later!" They bid goodbye and went to their classes. 

"Wow! can you believe it? somebody just befriended me!" Krystal exclaimed happily and I rolled my eyes playfully. 

"Is it okay if I hang out with them from now on?" Krystal asked

"Yeah sure! I have Taeyeon and Tiffany to hang out with anyway" I said and then the teacher walked in. It's the same again, students running back to their seats and pretend to be angels. The day passed by quickly and it's finally time to go home.

"How stressful... It's only the first day" I thought.

 

Few Days Later (Friday) TGIF!

 

Riiiinnggg~


It's the first few days of school, classes are boring and I already know some of the lessons so I just scan through my books for extra knowledge. After my first set of classes, it's finally time for Lunch!

"Hey Taeyeon! Tiff! Come on let's eat I'm starving" I called and we decided to eat at a secluded place near the cafeteria. I already told them why I'm staying low and I'm glad that they understand me because they're also rich and famous. We kept talking to each other, catching up on things we missed until 6 girls approached us.

"They seem nice?" I thought

"Hello! you guys are the new students right?" a girl asked and I nodded

"Uh do we know you?" I asked awkwardly and they chuckled.

"They are new alright" a fierce looking girl said 

"We're in the same class as yours, you're Jessica right? and you two you're Tiffany and Tiyeon?" The girl with a short hair said.

"It's Taeyeon not Tiyeon" Taeyeon said.

"Oh sorry! my bad! anyways let me introduce ourselves...I'm Lee Soonkyu! but please call me Sunny I'm only 20" Sunny said

"Yup she's the oldest and I'm the third one. I'm also 20 My name is Kim Hyoyeon but call me Hyo" Hyoyeon introduced and did a little wave

"Guys we might use all their time introducing ourselves so let's make it fast" Sunny said 

"Hello! Kwon Yuri, 19, korean" Yuri said fast enough for me to catch up

"Anyeong! Choi Sooyoung, 18, korean" Sooyoung said

"So she's the tallest one?" I thought

" Hello~ Im Yoona, 18, korean" Yoona said and smiled.

"And lastly the maknae" Sunny said and she bowed at us.

"Seo Ju-Hyun, 17, korean" Seohyun said 

"Nice to meet you all! I'm Jung Soo- uhm uh call me Jessica and I''m turning 21 this april" I introduced and bowed

"I'm Kim Taeyeon, I'm 21 and also korean" Taeyeon said

"Hello! My name is Stephanie Young Hwang, me and Taeyeon just moved here from San Francisco" Tiffany said with her eyesmile 

"Oh! Taeyeon and Jessica are older than us! but I'm older than Tiffany" Sunny clapped her hands 

" Hey, we're thinking if you guys would like to hang out with us?" Sunny asked and I was hesitant because they are queenkas and appa told me to stay low.

"I guess befriending them won't hurt...They seem nice?" I thought

"Sure!" I smiled warm-heartedly at them and they cheered cutely. 

"So, let's go back to class, lunch time is almost over! kaja!" Taeyeon said and we followed her. It was fun chatting with them on the way to class also they said they are one of the queenkas and they don't like treating other students like (even though I already knew that). We finally got back to class and there's still time to chat since the teacher isn't here yet. They also warned me about EXO and 2NE1, they are the mean boys and mean girls of the school. Girls would fall flat for EXO and guys would fall flat for 2NE1.

"I couldn't care more about them though, as long as I stay low and avoid them, there will be no way of me crossing paths with those people" I thought.

"Hey gals! we're having a 'netflix and chill' session later wanna join?" a tall guy approached us.

"That voice sounds familiar" I thought and when I turned around it was the guy I bumped to from the airport! 

"I see you guys got yourself a new fish? Hello there honey" He winked at me. I was fuming in anger and I clenched my fists trying to hide my anger 'cause I don't wanna cause trouble. I bowed my head down and distanced myself from him.

"Back off, Kris" Sooyoung snapped 

"What? Come on Soo! You know you wanna bang me" Kris teased and bit his lower lips

"...what he did just now is...hot" I thought and I shrugged that thought off. 

"Like Sooyoung said back off or I'll tear the pointy chin of yours off your disgusting face!" Hyoyeon warned in a calm way but she is kind of scary.

"You bi-" Kris was cut off by a student who yelled "The teacher is coming!". We all went back to our respective seats and it's History! Finally! a subject that I love so much! 

 

Riiiinnnnggg~      

 

I packed my stuff and went over to SNSD, they are busy packing their stuff too. They are very nice girls and I should return their kindness. I thought of something that would us a favor.

"I just hope they agree..." I thought

"Uh guys...can you defend yourself from those guys if ever they would try to force you into doing what they want?" I asked out of the blue while walking down the hallway and they all stared at me for a second.

"Uhm we can't, I don't know about them though" Taeyeon said and Tiffany nodded. I looked at the other girls.

"Well, Yuri and Hyoyeon are physically fit because they are both great in dancing, also Yuri do yoga" Sunny said and I grinned.

"Guys! Do you want to have a sleep-over?" I asked and their eyes sparkled.

"Sure! your house? It's friday anyway" Tiffany asked 

"Sure! I"m gonna go meet me at the back exit by 5:00pm later okay? pack your things along with some workout gear" I said

"Okay 5pm, back exit wait workout gear?" Yuri asked

"Gotta go bye!" I ran off and went to my dad's office unnoticed. I knocked and appa yelled 'come in'. Some students saw me coming in to the office but I don't care they would just think that I was sent to the Principal's office for doing something wrong.

"Anyeong Haseyo Appa! I have something to ask you" I asked.

"What is it Jessica?" He asked 

"Can I have a sleep-over at our house?" I asked

"Who are you bringing then?" He asked

"SNSD" I said and he sighed. 

"SNSD? The group of 6 nice girls?" Appa asked 

"Yes! They befriended me and they seem nice but..." I explained to appa what Kris did to us and how I met him at the airport, Also I told him that Tiffany and Taeyeon are here. He shook his head and sighed.

"He did that to you?!" He exclaimed and I was shocked of his reaction. I immediately calmed him down before he do something to Kris

"Appa! It's okay! that is why I'm asking you if I could bring SNSD because I'm worried..." I said and he turned to me.

"Worried that they might get hurt?" He asked and I nodded. He sighed and hugged me. 

"Arasseo as long as they keep quiet" Appa said 

"Oh! Appa can you please contact my self-defense trainer for me? I have to prepare the house" I asked and Appa nodded.

"Arasseo" Appa said and I hugged him.

"Gomawo Appa! " I thanked him and I ran to where Siwon and Krystal are waiting.

"Yah Unnie! Where have you been? I've been waiting for like forever!" Krystal whined and I pat her head.

"Siwon! Come with me to fetch my friends here at the back exit at 5pm sharp got it? " I said and Siwon nodded and fixed his eyes on the road. 

"Who are your new friends by the way?" Krystal asked while I take off my glasses.

"SNSD" I said whilst fixing my hair.

"SNSD?! Omg Unnie! You're so lucky! They've been queenkas since their highschool times and they are very nice too" Krystal squealed and I chuckled.

"I know right? Well, we're having a sleep-over and I'm gonna teach them how to fight, care to join?" I asked and wriggled my eyebrows.

"Sure! It's been so long since I've gotten some real action" Krystal exclaimed.

"We better get ready it's 3:10PM now" I said and few minutes later we finally arrived. Krystal and I went to prepare ourselves, when Coach Kellan arrived, he went to the combat room to practice. When we finished getting ready, it's already 4:30PM! We went off to fetch SNSD from the back exit of the school. We've arrived at exactly 5:00PM.

"Hey guys!" Krystal and I approached them and I can see confusion written all over their faces.

"Uhm... who are you?" Sunny asked and I held back my laughter.

"It's me Jessica!" I said with a wide grin plastered on my face and as expected their eyes went round and big as the size of a golf balls. 

"Jessica? Is that really you?" Hyoyeon asked

"Yes! Come on! before someone sees us!" I said led them to our limousine and Sooyoung has gotten shy whenever Siwon is around. They're amazed at everything inside my house, they look like cute little girls. I lead them into my room and placed their things in there.

"Wow! your room is bigger than mine ! " Yuri exclaimed scanning the place 

"Okay guys one big circle please!" Taeyeon exclaimed.

"Uhm so uh you see... " I explained everything and they stayed silent.

"Please don't let anyone, I mean anyone know who I truly am please I'm begging you" I pleaded and they looked at each other 

"Don't worry we'll keep your secret, secretly " Taeyeon laughed by herself and then her laugh turned to an ahjumma laugh and we burst out laughing. 

"So guys! Get change into your workout gear!" I asked and they look confused. I went out to the combat room with Krystal and change in the room's bathroom. I called Siwon.

"Please, guide the girls to the combat room thanks Siwon!" I said while Coach Kellan, Krystal, and I are warming up before teaching the girls. Want to know what my outfit looks like? Here is what I wore.

 
original.jpg
And here is what Krystal's outfit looks like.

tumblr_o4gktfeLPA1tpsohxo1_1280.jpg 
Here's what Coach Kellan look like.

B1o-hB3IUAA0pAi.jpg:large

 

Author's Note

I just LOOVVEEE Jessica and Krystal's body! #BodyGoals <3 Someday... I'll achieve that kind of body :) So did you guys like the story? Isn't Coach Kellan handsome? DANG those muscles ;-; Hehe Sorry I took a long time to update :( Hope you guys like it!