Foreign Land

Do I love Him or Not?

 

    One day, a beautiful baby girl is born. Her parents named her Jessica Sooyeon Jung. Yes, she has the Korean and American blood flowing through her veins. After 5 years, Jessica's mother gave birth to another beautiful baby girl named Krystal Soojung Jung. From elementary to middle school, both of them are home-schooled and excelled in every subject. These girls grew up in the care of their trusted governess, Jessica and Krystal calls her Mrs. Choi who is happily married to Mr. Choi who is their most trusted driver.

Jessica and Krystal's parents are very successful businessman and woman that works in South Korea, it explains why they don't have much time with Jessica and Krystal. When Jessica and Krystal have graduated from middle school, their parents decided to expand their social circle and enrolled them to a high school institution. Despite of not having their parents around them much, they inherited their parents' intelligence and good values. In their school, they are known as 'The Jung Sisters' and they are the most respected queenkas.

However, The Jung Sisters aren't those queenkas who act like they own the school and who thinks they are above everyone else. They stand up for those who are treated like crap and are perfect role models for girls. Their parents decided to let the girls continue their studies as college students in South Korea with them. The Jung Sisters were much delighted with the news and couldn't wait to hug their parents. After a few months, they finally graduated high school and booked the first flight to South Korea.

 Jessica's POV

"I can't believe it! Only 3 days to go!" I squealed excitedly

"I know right! In 3 days we'll get to meet umma and appa again!" Krystal exclaimed   

"I wonder what it's like to live there" Krystal said and my smile turned upside down.

"Hey unnie, is there something wrong?" Krystal asked and sat beside me.

"Nothing, it's just... I'm gonna miss Taeyeon and Tiffany" I sighed

"It's okay, you can always video chat with each other" Krystal hugs me

"Well, how about you? won't you miss Hyuna too?" I asked her  

"Nope" Krystal replied, I'm kind of confused with her answer

"Why?" I asked

"It's because she's moving to South Korea to so why would I miss her? I can always visit her when we move there" She laughed and we just hugged each other. Then I stood up and went to the door.

"I'm okay now, let's start packing our stuffs we have an early flight" I said trying to break the sad atmosphere but Krystal didn't buy it, I can still see worry in her eyes. I went to my room to start packing.

"Arasso..." Krystal said and started packing her stuff.

 

5 hours later 

 

"Ugh, I never knew packing all of my stuff could be this tiring" I wipped off the dripping sweat with a towel.

"UNNIE!!" I jumped from Krystal's call and rushed to her room.

"What is it!?" I asked 

"Unnie, I just realized something, each of us has 5 luggages right?" Krystal asked

"Yeah, why?" I said and layed on Krystal's bed

"How are we gonna carry these all by ourselves? I mean, just look at us, these luggages are like heavier than us" Krystal said and I sat up.

"Actually, Mr. Choi will be driving us to the airport and appa sent a chauffeur to fetch us at Incheon Airport" I said 

"Oh, right" Krystal made an 'o' with .

"Unnie, I'm sleepy please get your own bed" Krystal joked while yawning

"So you're trying to get rid of me now?" I pouted at her and she's already fast asleep on her bed. I smiled lightly at how cute my sister can be. I tucked her and went to my room.

~ 3 days later ~

5:44am

"Krystal! come on!" I yelled from the car. Krystal has always been the slow poke and I'm always the impatient one.

 

The Jung Sister's Outfit

Kpop-F-x-Krystal-airport-same-type-patch


And now were just waiting for Mr. Choi to drive us to the airport. Our flight was supposed to be at 9:30am but I wanted to check in early to avoid reporters. Well, our parents are one of the most successful businessman and woman in the world so were like living in luxury. Believe me, I never wanted this kind of luxurious life, I just wanted to be simple and live life to the fullest along with my family and friends.

 

"Oh, Sica! Krys! Your limo is here! Please have a safe flight! say hello to your parents for me" Mrs.Choi gave us each a warm hug.

"Oh! and Michael please drive safely, I love you" Mrs. Choi kissed Mr. Choi on the cheek. Mr. Choi flashed his cheeky smile and helped us with our luggages.

"Thank you so much Mrs.Choi! Were gonna miss you so much" I waved at her then we jumped into the limo.
 

 

~ 15 minutes later ~

 

"Have a safe flight Sica and Krys! I can't believe you girls are now grown up" Mr.Choi almost shed a tear but he wiped it away and gave us a warm hug.

"Thank you so much for everything Mr.Choi, we shall meet again soon" We hugged him again and as we enter the airport we were bombarded by a massive crowd of reporters and paparazzis. We finally got out of the massive crowd and we apologized to the airport for causing such a crowd. Since we've arrived early to the airport, we checked in our baggages and waited for our flight. After a few hours of waiting, it's time for us to board the plane. 

After a few minutes, we've found our seat and made ourselves comfortable for the long flight. Right then, Krystal tapped my shoulder.

"Unnie, I'll just sleep for awhile, don't go anywhere without me okay?" Krystal said while rubbing her eyes. Ugh! my sister tend to be so cute at times and how can she be so cute right on cue.  

"Arasso, I'll just wake you up when were there" I said but she was already snoring. I chuckled at her and grabbed a blanket to keep her warm.

~ 11 hours and 45 minutes later ~

"Krystal, wake up, were here" I shook her shoulder enough for her to wake up. This is her second long nap and she only woke up when smelled food then slept again. 

"Huh? What? We're here? Oh goodie were hereee" Krystal yawned. As I step out of the airplane, I breathed in SoKor's fresh air and smiled delightly. I looked at Krystal and was hanging open.

"It's beautiful isn't it? Oh, and Krystal you might wanna close your mouth if you don't want to know what flies tastes like in Korea Hahaha!" I teased and closed . 
 

-------------------------------------------------------NOTE--------------------------------------------------------------


Hi guys! I've just updated this chapter and changed a few things so that the story will have a smooth flow. Hope you all liked it! Hehe sorry if I'm very slow in updating chapters/stories, even if it's summer, my schedule is kind of hectice but I know I would find time to write and update my stories. Thank you for your patience and time :)))


-LuluCjarm