Spectacles & Braces

Do I love Him or Not?

~ Krystal POV ~
 

I'm here sleeping in my cozy bed, dreaming peacefully until it was interrupted by someone. None other than my sister, Jessica.I bursted into her room and keeps on squealing about something so cute. 

"Unnie! Can't you see I'm trying to sleep here?" I whined annoyed but she keeps on squealing.

"Yah! Sica unnie! what's with the squealing?!" I yelled and I saw her dancing while her back is facing me.

"You saw......that?" She asked and her face went red.

"Yeah... Sica unnie tell me...are you crazy?" I asked and we both laughed.

"Back to the question Unnie" I said and crossed my arms

"Oh, I was just... oh right! here's your uniform isn't it cute? " She squealed and gave me my uniform.

 

"Omg! It's so cute!" I squealed along with Sica unnie.
tumblr_n23fdnylVA1qbfxrwo1_500.png
"See? Were sisters alright!" Sica unnie giggled then the door bursted open and Umma and Appa showed up in their pajamas.

"Yah! what's with the noises?" Umma yawned. 

"Why are the two of you still up anyways?" Appa added then Sica unnie and I bursted to big laughter.

"What?" Appa asked dumbfounded 

"You- pajamas! Its-" Sica unnie couldn't finish her sentence 

~ Jessica POV ~


"It's a rubber ducky pajamas!" Krystal exclaimed hugging her aching stomach from laughing too much. Umma joined us and laughed with us.

"Okay that's enough it's just pajamas" Appa said with his pokerface

"Hahaha! Arasseo" We kissed Appa's cheeks then his pokerface is gone and replaced it with a cheeky smile. 

"Back to the question why are you girls screaming when all of the people in this house are trying to sleep?" Umma asked crossing her arms.

"Oh I'm just so excited to see my uniform so after you tucked me in to sleep, I snuck out to Eunji's room and she handed me our uniforms" I said

"I'm sorry though for disturbing your sleep Umma and Appa" I apologized but they just smiled and hugged me.

"That's okay, were just glad we have you back! Sleep now you too and Goodnight!" Umma said and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight girls! No squeals this time okay?" Appa said and hugged us.

"Goodienight Soojung ah!" I ruffled Krystal's hair and she pouted then I hugged her. 

"Goodnight too unnie" Krystal said and brought her uniform with her to her room. I tuck my self to my bed and drifted off to sleep

*******

"Just forget all about me! I can't believe I've wasted all my time for you!"

"Let me explain!"

 

"No! There's nothing more to explain! I've seen enough"

"Don't do this to me Jessica please!"

"I should be the one saying that to you! But no you've broke my trust!"

 

I sat up straight and looked around panting. 


"Ugh what a dream!" I glanced at my clock and it's already 6 in the morning!

"I better get ready" I fixed my bed and took a bath. I tied my hair in a messy bun and went to the dining room. Krystal and my parents are having breakfast already.

"Good morning Umma and Appa" I greeted and kissed their cheeks and sat beside Umma.

"Good morning Krystal ah" I greeted and served myself some eggs and bacon,

"Uhm, Umma, where's our bags?" I asked whilst chewing a strip of bacon.

"It's over there" Eunji pointed to two bags at the table.

"By the way, Krystal and Jessica-ah you must wear this nerd glasses and fake braces" Umma gave us a pair of nerd glasses and fake braces. We look confused, why do we have to wear these?

"Okay, I want you to lay low because all those kingkas and queenkas in that school are far different from those in San Francisco" Umma explained

"Also, we don't want you to get bombarded by paparazzis like what happened at the airport" Appa said and we nodded.

"Thank you Umma and Appa!" We hugged them tight and kissed their cheeks.

"Okay you must go now, you don't wanna be late to your first class" Umma said and continued eating breakfast with Appa. While we ran to the limo and Siwon drove us to school then a few minutes later we arrived. Siwon dropped us off the back of the school building. He gave us a map of the building, just in case we get lost in the building.

"Why can't you just drop us off in the main gate?" I asked 

"You'll find out soon Jessica" He said and left. We find our way to the principal's office using the map that Siwon gave us.


                      **********

We finally reached the principal's office and we heard a familiar voice talking to someone on the phone. We looked at each other in confusion.


"You don't think?" Krystal asked hesitantly. I opened the door for her and there he is.

"Hello! My beautiful daughters!" Appa greeted us with a cheeky smile.

"Appa what are you doing here?" I asked looking quite surprised

"But where's the principal?" Krystal asked

"I am the principal Soojung ah" Appa said sitting proudly behind his desk.

"Jeongmal?!" We exclaimed 

"Yes, but I must warn you there are kingkas that are dangerous and the name of their is EXO. It consists of 11 guys and one of them is the son of our vice principal so be careful" Appa warned

"Their group name sounds lame" I joked

"We can take them dad, atleast now I can use some of my skills from those self-defense and martial arts classes you sent us to" Krystal scoffed

"You got a point, but take off those horrible braces you're drooling all over yourselves and keep the glasses. I like it better this way" Appa said and we gave him the fake braces Umma gave us.

"Here's your schedule and your room is in c5-ad, keep safe my dear" Appa gave us a hug and we went off to find our classroom. 

"Well this is it.... a new phase of my life begins" I thought

 

 

Author's Note

Well... so EXO is first introduced as the kingkas in this story hmmm will the first day of school go well for the Jung Sisters? let's find out in the next chapter. Who do you think is the most deserving to be the 'bad' queenkas in this story?