Reunited Part 2

Do I love Him or Not?

~Jessica POV~
 

Krystal and I fell asleep on the road, the trip was quite bumpy and I mean I literally bumped at someone in the airport and spilled my coffee all over him. I'm here sleeping peacefully and I felt someone shaking my shoulder. I woke up and I'm kind of annoyed because no one will ever dare to disturb my precious sleep

"Ms. Jessica we're here" Siwon said and I rubbed my eyes

"Geuraeyo?! Krystal were here! wake up!" I yelled as I shook Krystal's body then she slowly wake up and we went out of the limousine

"Come let's get the baggages" I said but Siwon stopped us

"No need they're already in your room" Siwon smiled and I have this confused look.

"Well we've been trying to wake you up for 15 minutes so I had them brought to your rooms while I wake you up" Siwon informed and smiled.

"Does that answer your question?" He asked whilst smiling and then left. When we turned aroud we were blinded by a big luxurious mansion then we went to the door and suddenly a man spoke through the intercom.

"Annyeong Haseyo! Welcome to The Jung Residence! How may I help you?" the man said

"Uhm yeah, I'm Jung Sooyeon and -" I was cut off by the sound of the door opening.

"Gosh, mom and dad really overdid themselves this time" I whispered at Krystal and she nodded then we went in. As we went in there all the maids lined up and greeted us warmly. We greeted back at them politely and then one of the maids approached us. Oh did I mention it to you that our parents aren't just successful businessman and woman, they are also skilled engineer and architect. Appa is the engineer and Umma is the architect. They are the ones who designed our home in San Francisco and here in South Korea.

"She looks kind of young though" I thought

"Annyeong Haseyo! Ms. Jessica and Ms. Krystal, please follow me to your rooms" She said and we followed her to the elevator. The elevator stopped at the 5th floor which is the last floor.

"This is the penthouse your parents designed especially for you two. Ms.Jessica, your room is there in the right while Ms. Krystal your room is there in the left" She smiled. I was left in awe.

"So this whole floor is ours?" Krystal asked while exploring every corner and she nodded.

"Oh and also! please be at the dining room at 8:00pm sharp! your outfits should be in your closet by now" She said

"What's the occcasion?" I asked and she just shrugged and was about to leave.

"What's your name?" I asked she turned to me with a smile.

"You can call me Eunji, Ms. Jessica!" She said and left.

"I better unpack my stuff it's already 5:00pm!" I thought

"I'll just go unpack my stuff meet you here later for the whatever occasion we'll be attending" I said and went to my room. I smiled at the ambiance of my room. It overlooks over the private village and city near.

beautiful-penthouse-bedroom.jpg 

"I can't believe that even with the distance that separates us, my parents knows me best" I thought

And then after scanning every corner of my room, I started putting away all my clothes into my walk-in closet. It took me for 2 hours putting away and arranging all my stuff into place. The clock says it's already 7:00pm and I could use a nice warm bath, of course with rose petals.


~Krystal POV~

When Eunji left I dashed to my room and started unpacking my stuff to my closet. I don't really know why we have to go to dining room at 8pm sharp, the last thing I want right now is some business meeting with some eligible bachelors in Korea. However, I managed to unpack my stuff an hour and a half before going to this 'occasion'.

"Ugh, why is it so hot in here? and I'm in Korea!" I shouted and took off my sando leaving me with my bra on

"Miss Krys-" Siwon suddenly bursted in.

"Kyaaahh! Omg! Get Out! Byuntae alert!" I covered myself immediately and unconsciously threw everything at him. 

"Aahh!" He screamed and my eyes widened when I noticed I almost threw a knife to his face luckily he hid behind the door and he was safe. I sighed in relief, I rushed to him with my sando back on to check if he's hurt or not.

"Are you hurt? Omg! I'm so sorry! It's an instict for me whenever I'm surprised" I asked concerned and he nodded and left. I noticed how pale his face is and cold sweat dripping from his head. 

"Great job Krystal! You scared another cute guy off! Great job really! ugh!" I thought

I took a towel and took a nice warm bath. After that, I took a nap. 

~ Jessica POV ~      

After a nice warm bath, I dressed and made myself presentable for whatever occasion that we will be attending later. After doing so, I went to Krystal's room and only to find her sleeping soundly. I got an idea to wake her up but she won't like it

"Soojung ah! It's almost 8! Get your out of this bed this instant!" I screamed through her ear that made her fall hard on her back.


"Aish, Unnie! Can't you wake me up without breaking my eardrums and my backbone?" She said annoyed  and cringed her nose.Then, she took a glance at the clock, her eyes widened at me and I have this 'I told you so' face. She hurriedly dressed up and I helped her with her make up.

"Thanks unnie! now let's go!" Krystal pulled me along with her to the elevator and clicked the 3rd floor button. In just a few seconds, we reached the third floor. This is what our outfit looks like though.

krystal-jessica.jpg


"Oh! Eunji! Can you show us to the dining room?" I asked panting from all the rush

"Just straight ahead and take a right turn then it's the dining room" Eunji directed and we thanked her, we rushed to that direction.

We stopped in front of the entrance of the dining room. We checked ourselves we look presentable enough and then we took a deep breath and opened the door. Were astonished at the ambiance of the dining room.

0aa1bda86a26a4bddfa720ffd23510b1.jpg

"They did overdo themselves this time" I thought

"There's no one like them, ever" Krystal thought


We walked to the dining table and sat on our designated seats. It seems like the guests are very important people. The table are full of delicious foods and there's 14 chairs. 

"So we will meet like 14 people?" I thought and then the door opened. 

"Umma! Appa!" We exclaimed and jumped to our parents. We hugged them like there's no tomorrow. 

"Umma! this place is amazing! You guys overdid yourselves this time!" I exclaimed happily. 

"Yeah! I love my bedroom so much thank you umma and appa!" Krystal said and hugged them both. 

"Oh I missed you so much my princesses" Appa said and gave each of us a warm hug.

"Let's eat before we get all teary-eyed here! I'm starving!" Krystal said and we laughed together. We chat while eating, catching up to the years that we've missed.

 

 


Author's Note

Hey guys! sorry for taking too long to update :( Hope you liked this new chappie update.