Chapter 02

That jerk kingka!

Taeyeon P.O.V 

 

 Today is my first day at Shinhwa high school.I just afraid that they will bully me by the fact that I'm poor."Appa,I afraid that they'll bully me."I said to my appa.Oh,anyway,my appa name is Kim Yesung and my mother name is Kwon Yuri."It's okay,just fight them back."Appa said while give me a reassuring smile.When we arrive infront of Shinhwa high school I peck my father cheek.

 

 All students look at me weirdly,because I ride a van to go to this school.Yeah,I'm a little bit ashame.I quickly enter the school and gasp.It was freaking big! Even the cafeteria is as big as my house.Just when I want to go to the office someone shout."It's the kingka!!"When the girl shout that,everybody gather at the entrance.Then I see 4 good looking guys walk inside cooly.Then I see a girl,their admire maybe,give the guy with a poker face a cake.

 

"Sehun oppa,I bake a cake for you.Please accept it."the girl said."What if I don't want to accept it?"The guy name Sehun said."It's okay if you don't want to accept this."The girl murmur."It's okay,I accept this."The girl quickly smile."But instead I eat this cake,you should taste it first."That guy Sehun said and throw tha cake to that girl face.Then suddenly I see three girls that look ty and y go to her."You should not give the cake.Sehun oppa does not like cheese cake."The girl said and smirk.

 

 I was really dumbfounded after watching the scene.WTF,if people give you a gift just accept it or just said that you doesn't like it nicely! I'm really furious right now.After that everyone go do their own thing."What a jerk."I mumble."What do you say?"I hear a girl voice behind me.I turn around and see the three girls just right now."What are you looking at? Don't you dare to stare at me."The girl that I assume is the leader said."Why should I afraid of you?"I ask clueless.Yes, why should we afraid with someone that just same with us.She have a pair of eye,a nose,a pair of ear and also a lip.She have everything that human being has.

 

 "Hah,you don't know me? We are the queenkas.I'm Krystal,this is Luna and this is Sulli."Krystal said and three of them smirk.Urrgghh,I'm really disgusted by their smirk."You guys are a human being.I'm a human baing also.So,why should I afraid by you guys."I said.Yes Taeyeon! You are great!!"Huh,do you know who are you talking with?"Luna said."Yes,the oh-so-almighty queenkas."I said and smirk."I let you go this time,but if you ever made me angry,I'll not let you go!"Krystal said and they go."Like I'm scared."I said.

 

I go to the swimming pool in the school and swim for 30 minutes.After I done,I change my clothes and go to the cafeteria since it was break time.I search formseat and notice there is a girl that sit alone."Hi,can I sit here?"I ask her,She just nod.Well it's good that I get a friend.