Chapter 04

That jerk kingka!

 Taeyeon P.O.V

 

Tomorrow I wake up and go to school as always.Firsr I go to my locker and put my bag and books.I go to the swimming pool and go change to my swimmingsuit.I go to the pool and gasp.WTF!!! It was really dirty.Ice cream cone,snack plastic bag and sof drink cans everywhere in the pool."Yah,who the heck that throwing trash in the pool!"I shout.I'm really piss of right now.I pick the trash and put it in the plastic bag.

Author P.O.V

 

 At F4's side,Sehun was looking at the TV while laughing.He put the camera at the pool so he get to see Taeyeon piss face.Kai and Xiumin just watch their leader laugh."Sehun is going crazy you know."Kai said to Xiumin and laugh."Yah Sehun-ah,what are you laughing at?"Kai ask.Sehun just laugh and point at the TV."Aish,you have gone crazy you know."Kai said and start to chat back with Xiumin.

 After Taeyeon clean the pool,she go to her locker and take her bag and books for her class.When she arrive at her class,she doesn't see her desk.'Oh,where is my desk?"Taeyeon thought.She search for her desk and found it in the middle of the hall.Taeyeon go to her desk and see writing on the desk.'Don't disturb our king' that what written on her desk."Aish,this must be that jerk fault."Taeyeon mumble and go to the toilet to wash the desk.

 

 After that she bring her desk back to her class and see the teacher already arrive.The teacher just stare at her like a hungry lion."Kim Taeyeon! After school,detention!"The teacher shout and all students in the class laugh.Taeyeon just hung her head low and go to her seat.Suddenly,they hear someone knock the door.They all look to see who is it and see it was F4.All of them.....or all of the girls except Taeyeon squeal.

 

 Taeyeon see the teacher bow to them.'Wtf,why does the teacher had to bow to them? So...all people here respect them even the teacher? That was ridiculous.'Taeyeon thought."We come here because we will transfer to this class."Sehun said with poker face.All the girls squeal."Sit with me oppa!""No,with me oppa!"All of them shout that.The teacher just let them be because she was afraid of them.

 

 Sehun and his friends go to Taeyeon and smirk.They all drag the student that sit beside Taeyeon and sit at their seat."Why does they sit beside that loser?"Taeyeon hear a student whisper.Taeyeon just sigh.Sehun mention the teacher to continue the study.After the class,Taeyeon just sit at her seat.Even F4 just sit because Taeyeon doesn't stand up.

 

 Taeyeon turn around and said."Why doesn't you go home?"Taeyeon ask Suho nicely."Our leader want to wait for you."Suho said while pointing at Sehun.Taeyen just glare at Sehun."But I have detention class thought."Taeyeon said."Why?" Suho ask."I enter late because some write something on my desk."Taeyeon said annoyingly.

 

 Suho just chuckle."Why are you chuckling?"Taeyeon said and pout."You are cute when you're annoyed."Suho said and smile.Taeyeon's heart start to beat rapidly."Aye,you can't fool me like any other girls okay."Taeyeon said and they laugh."Yah,I'm not a playboy okay."Suho said and pout."Aigoo,mianhae."Taeyeon said and pinch his cheek."Yah,can you guys shut up."Sehun said to them."If you want to sleep,go to your own house and sleep at your bedroom.Not in your classroom."Taeyeon said and start chatting with Suho.

 

 After the detention class,Sehun quickly pull Taeyeon with him."Yah,what are you doing!"Taeyeon shout."Just shut up okay."Sehun said coldly and  bring her to his house.After arrive at their house,Taeyeon gasp.'Is this a house or a castle.'Taeyeon thought while looking at the big house......nope....at the mansion with mouth wide open.