Chapter 03

That jerk kingka!

Taeyeon P.O.V

 

 "Hi,what's your name?"I ask the girl that sit beside me."I'm Sunny."She said while looking at her food.Maybe she was shy."Oh,I'm Taeyeon,Kim Taeyeon."I said while takeout my hand for a handshake.Then she shake it."Do you want an ice cream?My treat."I said.Before she answer,I drag her to the cafeteria and buy ice cream for us.We go to the park and play while eating ice cream.When we were talking,Sunny trip on something and make her ice cream fall on someone shoe.Sunny look up and gasp.

 

 "I'm sorry."Sunny mutter and bow endless to that guy.Wait.....that guy is familiar.Ah,that was the guy that morning.What was his name.Sohun,Sehyun,Sehun? Ah,Sehun! "Yah,you know how expensive is my shoe! My shoe is more expensive than your cloth!"Sehun shout while looking at Sunny that was kneeling infront of him to clean his shoe."Yah Sunny, you don't have to clean his shoe!"I shout and hold her shoulder.That Sehun guy just look at me shock.

 

 "Do you know who I am?"That Sehun guy ask."Yes,the jerk,direspectful and foolish guy in the world,Oh Sehun."I said while looking at him boringly.He gasp"If you don't want your little friend to my shoe why don't you do it?"Sehun ask me.You want me to do it? Okay then.I smirk a littke bit then kneel infront of him.

Author P.O.V

 

 Taeyeon kneel infront of him and stop.Then suddenly "Yah!!"Taeyeon shout then push Sehun to the ground."Do you thing everything will go smoothly with just a paper that call money! You think you are the one that had money?!"Taeyeon shout then throw her money at Sehun's face."Take this!"Taeyeon shout and put a card at Sehun's forehead.After Taeyeon go,Sehun just look blankly to the sky.While his friends hold their laughter.Sehun take the card at his forehead then look at it.It was a bussiness card thought."She was one of the feisty girl you know."Kai said while offering his hand to Sehun.

 

 Sehun take his hand and smirk 'You really want to play with me huh? Ok,let the game begin."Swhun thought and smirk.Suho just chuckle looking at Taeyeon.After school end,Taeyeon go to the locker and realize that everybody are staring at her.'Why does everybody stare at me?'Taeyeon thought but shrug it off.Taeyeon open her locker and see a red car with skull as the picture."Look,she get F4 red card!!"A student shout and point at her.

 

 "What does that jerk think? A soccer to play with red card?"Taeyeon mutter then crumple the card and throw it in the rubbish bin.When she want to walk of from her locker,she hear many footsteps.She turn around and see everyone was chasing her.She start to panick and run.When she was running,a student throw a bucketful of powder.Taeyeon go upstair and go to the rooftop.When she arrive at the rooftop,everybody don't want to enter that place so they go."Good that they go away."Taeyeon said and sigh.

 

 "What should I say to mom and dad,my clothes is dirty."Taeyeon said and try to clean her cloth but fail."Oh Sehun,you are really a jerk!!!!"Taeyeon shout.Suddenly she heard someone groaning.She quickly turn around and search for that sound."Who is that?"Taeyeon ask.Then she see a guy sleeping with a magazine cover his face."You know what,you just disturb my sleep."That guy said and uncover his face.Taeyeon look at that guy face and realize that he was one of that Sehun guy friends.

 

 "Uuurrrmmm......"Taeyeon said trying to think of any reason.Suho go to her and and clean her clothes using his handkerchief.Taeyeon was shock but let Suho clean her clothes.Urrmm....Thanks."Taeyeon mutter."You should really forget about the incident earlier.And.....do you already receive the red card?"Suho ask.Taeyeon nod and glare at him."Chill,it was not me.Maybe it was Sehun."Suho said and continue to clean Taeyeon.

 

 "Thanks,but I have to go now."Taeyeon said and quickly run away.Suho just chuckle and mutter."Cute."Suho said and continue to sleep.Taeyeon go back home,take a bath and change to her pajama.When Taeyeon brushing her teeth she look at the mirror mumble something."Aish,why does that Sehun guy disturb me.Just forget it just what Suho-ssi said."Taeyeon said and remember what Suho do to her and blush.

 

 After she brush her teeth,she go to sleep and thought.'Hope tomorrow is better than today.'And fall asleep.